Dr. June Elcock-Messam

Dr. June Elcock-Messam

Rate Dr. June Elcock-Messam

Dr. June Elcock-Messam's Ratings

My daughter has been her patient since she was 1, and she is about to turn 11! She is absolutely the BEST! Very gentle, very caring and always goes the extra mile. Once we were away and my daughter was getting sick. By the time the plane landed she was really feeling awful. I called Dr. Messam from the car and she had us come right in to the office on a SUNDAY!!! She said she did not want my daughter to go to the ER and catch something else and it was easier to just examine her and be sure she had an accurate diagnosis. BTW I am a physician and have high expectations but Dr. Messam does not disappoint.

Submitted Aug. 27, 2013 | flag

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE Dr.Messam.I was very nervous having our second baby who we knew had Cystic Fibrosis.My current peds office(Springfield Peds)were not very comforting to me.When Dr.Messam came in to examine our son in the nursery she came to my room brought me down to the nursery, we went over every inch of his body easing all of my concerns.Her staff can sometimes be ify when it comes to following up but they are always very nice.The one nurse is not very gentle when giving vaccines but Dr.Messam does give numbing cream prior to coming in.You never feel rushed & or judged.You can see she cares for your child just as if they were her own & its so comforting.She has even called from her vacations to check on my son who has CF for no reason other than to check. Sometimes phone calls aren't returned promptly but could be office staff issue.She also will not treat over the phone a visit is a must which can sometimes be a pain especially with a large copay.

Submitted Jan. 10, 2012 | flag

Excellant child health care doctor. Would recommend her to anyone who has children.

Submitted Dec. 13, 2011 | flag

My name is Desiree and I have been taking my children to Dr. Messam for over 3 years. We absolutely love the way she cares for our children and have never had a bad experience. She is always available and returns call promptly. Dr. Messam also has a great staff that is very polite and does a great job. I can't imagine having to go to another Pediatrician, she is a one of a kind doctor.

Submitted Nov. 11, 2010 | flag

I have been bringing my child to see Dr.June Elcock-Messam for over three years,now. She is very caring about her patients and their familes. My child plays sports and suffered several sports injuries over that time frame, she wasn't only concerned about the care that my child recieved she also called to check on her and see how her injuries werehealing. I just can't think about the time when my child has to tranfer to an aduld doctor, I only hope the adult doctor is as knowledgable,personalbe and genuine as Dr.Elcock-Messam and her staff.

Submitted July 27, 2010 | flag

Watch out! This doctor is trying to make a name for herself! She thinks she is an expert in child abuse. Your child falls and bruises his/her head, child abuse. Isn't worth it to put yourself through her egotistical, self-opinionated arrogance!! Better pediatricians all over!!

Submitted Dec. 8, 2009 | flag

Dr Messam is an incredible pediatrician, not only is she warm and personable but she has a tremendous amount of knowledge. My children are two and three so we are there often for checkups, colds etc and highly recommend her!!!

Submitted Dec. 2, 2009 | flag

Dr. Messam is a wonderful pediatrician. We had our first baby this summer and she is absolutely amazing. As new parents my husband and I have a lot of questions and she is always eager to talk with us and never rushes through an appointment. She is so sweet and delicate with our son. She treats him like her own child. She always calls back when you have a question and always explains things in such a way that you feel enpowered as a new parent. You will not be dissapointed with Dr. Messam. She is an angel! My husband and I are moving out of the area and I am so upset that we now have to find another doctor for our son. In our search for a new doctor I know I will be comparing all of them to Dr. Messam. We are so sad to be leaving her.

Submitted Sept. 10, 2009 | flag

I have been taking my four children to Dr. Messam since they were born. She is wonderful, patient and truly cares about all of her patients. She came highly recommended by nurses and friends and I'm completely happy with her and trust her with my children.

Submitted Aug. 11, 2009 | flag

Dr. Messam is one of the pediatricians around. She is very knowledgeable and is great with her patients. She takes the time to explain diagnosis to parents and the medication she prescribes. I'm so glad a friend referred Dr. Messam for my children's primary care. I couldn't be more satisfied.

Submitted April 24, 2009 | flag