Rate Dr. Daniel S. Pratt

Dr. Daniel S. Pratt's Ratings

I saw Dr. Two times now for some complicated issues . He is knowledgeable, compass ate and very easy going. He made me feel comfortable and at ease. I would recommend Dr Pratt highly.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2034801].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 21, 2013

Dr. Pratt is an extremely bright,positive and caring professional. I feel fortunate to have him as a partner in the management of my health. He and Claire (his receptionist)respond efficiently to any patient issues that arise. I greatly appreciate that Dr. Pratt always comes out to personally greet you in the waiting room at your appointments!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2034800].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 24, 2011

Dr. Pratt is well-regarded and quite busy, and yet finds the time to respond to patients email and phone calls. He was a great help to me during a very difficult time.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2034799].votes_count ]]