Dr. Suku George

Rate Dr. Suku George

Dr. Suku George's Ratings

My Husband and I both had a colonoscopy with him and we think he really is the best. He is so cain, nice and very helpful answering our questions and explaining everything. God Bless him.

Submitted Oct. 19, 2012 | flag

I have used insurance and had to use self-pay as well when out of work. Dr George has helped me get my medicine for free through the Shire Cares program and has helped me with samples. He has never been anything but nice and polite to me. Has fully explained my condition to me. Is smiling and friendly with me. I have been seeing him for about 5 years.

Submitted June 16, 2012 | flag

HIS BEDSIDE MANNER IS NOT VERY GOOD.HE DOESN'T GIVE ENOUGH INFORMATION TO HIS PATIENTS,FUTHERMORE WHEN HE DOES PROCEEDOERS HE NEED STO GIVE MORE INFORMATION TO TE FAMILY OTHER THAN TELL THEM TO LOOK IT UP ON THE INTERNET.

Submitted April 27, 2012 | flag

Dr. George removed a polyp and I was told that he sent it off for examination. Later, I got a phone call that indicated the tissue got 'lost'. After that, I was told that it was dropped during surgery and it wasn't sent off after all. I communicated by letter with Dr. George and indicated that I wanted to be reimbursed for out of pocket expense ($1000) and for my insurance company and others involved to also be reimbursed -- so that I could have the procedure done again. He refused and told me not to worry and just to have another colonoscopy done in 5 years. His reason for the discrepancy in the handling of the tissue was that the communication from his office was 'template driven'. Sounds like caring individual care, huh? This is outrageous and indicative of total insensitivity on his part. I have a history of cancer in my family and a history of colon polyps. DO NOT USE THIS DOCTOR -- SPREAD THE WORD!!!

Submitted April 13, 2012 | flag

Dr George spent alot of time explaining my diagnosis with me....My other GI didnt!

Submitted Oct. 18, 2011 | flag

REalized that there wasn't any insurance. Basically told me that I needed to get my affairs in order. I was to be help by one of his asst to guide me to the end of my life. Rude and unconcerned. RUDE. East Indian. They are all rude.

Submitted Aug. 5, 2009 | flag

Excellent physician

Submitted June 25, 2006 | flag

Did nothing for my friend in three visits. Told him that he could do nothing until he got money. Told that the test were VERY expensive but didn't give amounts. Was rude and unconcerned. Wouldn't give advise or answer questions. Other DR in same practice gave options and help to get problems solved and treatment started. Bad DR. Run if you get referred to this man. East Indian and hard to understand and over all RUDE. Other friend that saw him. Dr. George told him that he found a tumor in his colon and to caome back in three months and they would check again. He found another DR and had it removed in about a week.

Submitted Jan. 12, 2006 | flag