Rate Dr. Crystal Newby

Dr. Crystal Newby's Ratings

I had an appointment with Dr.Newby yesterday. It was a follow up from my recent complicated pregnancy and birth. I cannot tell you how grateful I was to have her on my team. Everyone is happy and healthy and doing great. Thank you for the time, experience and knowledge you shared with our family to create our happy ending!! We love you!!

Submitted June 18, 2014 | flag

I loved Dr Newby during my pregnancy but after my c section (she did) I bled heavily for a long time. I called the office over and over and the nursing staff made it seem like I was over reacting. Discovered part of my placenta was left in my uterus during c section and Dr. N did a d&c to "fix" the problem. I continued to bleed for 3 more months. I have had terrible female problems since I left her practice that another doctor has tried to fixed. Including a miscarriage. Can't help but wonder if she is the reason I am having so much trouble. Loved her until she approached me before the D&C and told me that I was probably over reacting to how much I was actually bleeding. Bottom line, if she didn't leave part of my placenta in after my c section I wouldn't have bled for 5 months after delivery. Her office even said it was MY BODIES FAULT for not expelling the placenta....which is hard to do when you have a C SECTION. This has been over a year and emotionally still hurt. Honest feelings

Submitted March 6, 2014 | flag

This girl is the "total package". Smart, funny, caring, compassionate.....I have never experienced such great bedside manner! This is going to sound ridiculous, but since Dr. Newby became my ObGyn I actually look forward to going to my appointments. I highly recommend!

Submitted Nov. 8, 2013 | flag

I've never posted a review on the internet before but after my latest pregnancy experience I feel compelled to do so. Due to my husbands career, we have lived in 5 different cities in the past 8 years. I have given birth to a different child in three of those cities. In all my travels, I have never experienced a physician with such incredible bedside manner and overall knowledge. Her gift is making you feel so special. Each visit felt more like having coffee with my best friend than seeing an Ob/gyn. I had a difficult pregnancy and she took the time on every visit to fully answer every question and make me feel so comfortable and confident that everything was going to work out great. And thanks to her....it did!! Simply the best doctor I've encountered.

Submitted May 16, 2013 | flag

Had to see on ca dr for emergency twice. Both of these doctors recommended physical therapy, and two different physical therapists said the same rhing about what was happening. She recommended I "suck it up". Switched dr's needless to say. Had a labor concern and called due to regular contractions that lasted nearly 3 hours. She was on call dr and was completely snobby during entire conversation the way she was when she told me to "suck it up". To me it felt like she remembere exactly who I was and held a grudge against me during the conversation. Obviously has a difficult time being professional during a life changing event for a family welcoming their first child and no patience for first time moms. Luckily it was a false alarm and she didn't deliver my baby but she sure was a peach in making me "not stress".

Submitted May 4, 2013 | flag

Dr. Newby is wonderful. As previously stated, she has great bedside manner and is always willing to answer questions. My appointments never felt rushed. I highly reccommend Dr. Newby.

Submitted July 19, 2012 | flag

I am so blessed to have Dr. Newby as my OB/GYN. She delivered our first child recently and thoughtfully guided us through our pregnancy. She has the best bedside manner we could ask for and was top-notch at answering all of our many questions. We whole-heartedly recommend Dr. Newby.

Submitted Dec. 23, 2010 | flag

This young lady is a caring ,gentle ,and friendly person that takes the time she needs to help you when you may need it the most. The office staff is proud to work with her ....such a nice thing to see.Care is taking with room set as well.

Submitted May 28, 2010 | flag

My friends told me Dr. Newby was the best OB/GYN in town, and were they ever right. She takes time to listen and has a great bedside manner. I would highly recommend.

Submitted May 31, 2009 | flag

She is awesome. I'm so glad I had her as my OB. She really takes the time to listen to your concerns.

Submitted Aug. 29, 2008 | flag