Rate Dr. William C. Dodson

Dr. William C. Dodson's Ratings

This dr is very incompetent. He wont let me speak to an embryologist about my failed ivf. Everything he said contradicted what other drs say. He gave me no hope. He was not open to try different and new things.

Submitted Jan. 21, 2014 | flag

Submitted Nov. 14, 2013 | flag

Dr. Dodson, Dr, Legro and their staff are wonderful and helpful. They supported me the first weeks of pregnancy and during my miscarriage. Their staff caught a mistake my OB made and for that I am for ever grateful. Can't say enough good things about my experience.

Submitted May 2, 2012 | flag

Dr. Dodson was great! I had to have induced ovulation and I got pregnant the first month seeing him. I unfortunately lost the baby and after my d&c Dr. Dodson took my call right away during his busy hours and talk to me for 15+ mins. He then scheduled an appt. for my husband and I to come discuss our options moving forward. Three months later I was pregnant again and was closely monitered with 2 ultrasounds (I also was closely monitored with the first pregnancy) and now I have a healthy 8month old little boy!

Submitted Feb. 21, 2012 | flag

This is my first time w/IVF. My husband and I have male factor infertility. Dr. Dodson and his staff in my opinion are wonderful. He is very much to the point and is matter of fact, but he is patient and compassionate and explained everything to a T for us. He knows how scared I was going into this cycle and was always reassuring to me and made sure I was comfortable. Bottom line I am not looking to make a friend w/my RE I am looking for someone who is intelligent and knows what he doing in his field to accomplish a safe process and pregnancy.

Submitted Jan. 17, 2012 | flag

If you are looking for a Dr. who is experienced w/ RPL and/or secondary IF; Dr. Dodson is not your dr! He does NOT think outside of the box and goes by textbook only. At my first appt he said to us, "the latest discovery in our field was 25 years ago; IVF." Really very disappointing for the Hershey Medical Center who seems to be up on their research and doing their own studies/research. He has told us we can either do IVF or just keep on trying. He had no answers for us! I have since gone to a different doctor and am homozygous for MTHFR a1298c mutation & I have luteal phase defect. The MTHFR he never tested for and when I asked about possible LPD he dismissed it completely. He told me "you're getting pregnant, its not that."

Submitted July 18, 2011 | flag

I have 2 beautiful children thanks to him! 18 years later! THANK YOU for the greatess gift of all!

Submitted March 26, 2011 | flag

My husband and I saw Dr. Dodson Oct or Sept 2010. Great doctor!! Hoping to do an IVF cycle 2011. We found out from Dr. Dodson that my husband has sperm antibodies, which is affecting the ability for us to get pregnant. I am also having trouble ovulating and have an elevated FSH level. Though hard to hear, Dr. Dodson thinks the only way we will be pregnant is through IVF. My husband was always hesitant about IVF, but after meeting with Dr. Dodson, he has a different outlook on IVF. Hoping to see you in March, Dr. Dodson!!! Hoping for our miracle baby. John and Kathleen

Submitted Nov. 25, 2010 | flag

Dr. Dodson was terrible. He was rude and very unhelpful. His stats are low. We asked to do IUI and he laughed at us. I went for a second opinion and they said they NEVER send their patients to him because he is rude, stats are low, and tells women how fat they are all of the time. Our second opinion sent us to Shady Grove fertility center and they have been Wonderful!

Submitted May 4, 2010 | flag

Great guy! Knows what he is talking about. Helped me get pregnant with IUI and later IVF (both the first time!!)

Submitted Nov. 27, 2009 | flag