Rate Dr. Frank J. Falco

Dr. Frank J. Falco's Ratings

He is certainly a complete nut... He's not the best doctor nor does he care about his patients or staff, all about the $$$$...and if you don't do what he doesn't explain, you better start looking for a new doctor, who can trust that?????.. As a patient I have waited 6-7 hours for him... And it's ok????? What's better does his staff have families... I have saw him as late as 10:30PM.... After waiting for him to get off of his cell phone???? EGO is not the word...everyone is at his mercy, what he doesn't understand there is good doctors out there that actually are on time and have it all together, maybe Falco should try some of his own meds?

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2596006].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 27, 2014

Sometimes he is happy as a lark, other times he is stand offish., flip, and downright rude. My first apt lasted hours and I finally had to say that I was leaving, as 7 hours is ridiculous, and it was getting dark and I don't drive after dark. I think they need some sort of class in common courtesy. I do not care for this place or it's staff at all. He also does not address my concerns, or questions. He gave me a shot that caused me so much pain I cried for two weeks. He accused me of reinjuring myself and dismissed me. I don't have much time for this practice and am looking for a new doctor that is closer to me and that has a better bedside manner.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2502745].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 18, 2014

Generally four to six hour wait. My son has been going there for about a year or so, he has had four different procedures, he has from the beginning received Dilaudid and Morphine, Yesterday he was told they were going to start weening him from meds, Dr. Shea called me at 6:28 and told me he had given the wrong prescription, when my son returned Falco accused him of taking the prescription from a counter, he tried to explain that I was called, I also called and Falco refused to talk to me and his assistant threatened me as I demanded to speak to Falco. I was hung up on three times, and now my son has to go through major withdraw because of this QUACK. They are no better then the drug pushers on the street, they are just legally pushing them. That Practice should be shut down along with Falco nor Shea should be able to practice in this state or any other.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2462229].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 3, 2014

After 3 years of sheer agony, I was referred to Dr Falco by a Neurologist. He did an epidural on me and my back pain is quite mild now. The epidural is the best thing that's happened to me! Wait time is only about 2o minutes. Staff is nice. He is always in a great mood & sings a lot! I really like it there and am getting ready for an epidural for my neck. He doesn't just dole out pain pills, he gets to the source of the pain. I am very happy with Dr Falco and his practice. Also, he is VERY knowledgeable!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2035311].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 8, 2013

Front desk staff is extremely rude. They are nicer in the back office...BUT i had a 2:30 apt and didn't see the doctor until 5:30! I'm not coming back here...

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2035310].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 7, 2013

In Jan 2012 Dr. F decided to change all patients from Oxycodone to Dilaudid w/o a wean, so most go through withdraw. Now the change didn't upset me, but the withdraw did when it was stated that it's comperable only to find out from the pharmacist that it isn't. His wait times are a minimum of 3 hours & I've waited as long as 8 hours. Don't plan any other appointments following his, you'll have to cxl them. As for helpfulness, based on my opening statement, but as far a being polite & friendly, he is that & he will talk to you, if he isn't too rushed, which is rare. He doesn't seem to return calls either. He maybe knowledgable but it doesn't usually show. Despite what one wrote about the reasons people wait so long, some are under the constraints of their insurance which doesn't look favorably on changing doctors. Otherwise, I would have changed a long time ago, enough said!! Oh and how he gets a rating in the 10 ten pain management doctors in Delaware is beyond me with these ratings.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2035309].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 22, 2012

Waited 5 hours and walked out without seeing him. I demanded my records back and he finally came out to nurses station telling me if I wanted to see "The best doctor in Delaware" I should be happy to wait for him! I was appalled. My response was that people come first, not his ego and that I have a husband with a severe neurological disorder waiting for me at home and that five hours was unacceptable. He was arrogant, uncaring and his staff spent more time on their cell phones and chit-chatting then expediting the process. When I left out of the waiting room there was easily 40 people waiting their turn to be seen. I'd rather continue being in pain that see this money hungry egomaniac who runs his clinic like a slow-motion production line.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2035313].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 20, 2012

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2035312].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 9, 2012

When I walked in his office it reminded me of a methadone clinic. Wait was 5 hours then I left. There is no reason to make anyone wait 5 or more hours let alone 1 hour. While there it became obvious the reason people are willing to wait, DRUGS. I feel sorry for the people in pain but it looks to me that this guy gets you hooked on the meds and you'll do anything to get more for the pain. Not one person I talked to said his procedures made things better. If you want drugs, go see him but be prepared to wait a long time. If you want to get better, see a real doctor.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2035308].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 12, 2011

my name jack titter.complaint is 6 hours wait everytime.wants me to go against 2 other doctors opinion.insist on lower back implant just after 9 months ago surgery,3 level fushion.could set up serious staff infection.cut my med all the way off.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2035307].votes_count ]]