Rate Dr. M. DEAN Anthony

Dr. M. DEAN Anthony's Ratings

I did not receive proper treatment for the problem I have visited .So it continues to same

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2035345].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 29, 2011

I've been going to him for 13 years. I never want to switch. He's the best!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2035344].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 26, 2011

My recent experience with Dr. Anthony is all that I hope for in a doctor. I was worried about a skin rash. The doctor was thorough in his examination and took time with me. Then, he explained to me his conclusions about my condition. What I appreciated most of all was his ability to put complicated medical matters into clear words. I only wish more doctors were like this!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2035343].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 14, 2011

I have never reviewed a Dr. before but chose this Dr. based on reviews. I would never go back! I went in with an ER diagnosis for follow-up care. He did not even look at my wound site, totally changed the diagnosis, ignored my questions, gave me a prescription for the new diagnosis and walked out. He then told me to get a second opinion from an opthamologist (in spite of the fact that it is a skin issue not an eye issue). I am off to a new Dr. at PAMF this afternoon.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2035342].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 18, 2011

Dr. Anthony has seen my daughter, my father and myself. He has three generations of satisfied patients in our family. Very professional. The office is quiet, very clean and they are always on time.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2035341].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 1, 2010

I have seen Dr. Anthony twice now. Both times he was attentive and caring. He took care of some minor issues with spectacular results. He is emphathetic and very knowledgeable. He also takes the time to thoroughly explain each and every item. Highly recommended!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2035340].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 21, 2009

Great guy! Made me feel comfortable...I have never had a wait time!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2035339].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 16, 2009

Excellent dermatologist.....highly recommended. Very professional and informative.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2035338].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 30, 2008

I was sent to Dr. Anthony by my father who is also a MD. Dr. Anthony is a wonderful Docter who is highly repected by his peers. His good reputation is well deserved.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2035337].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 1, 2008

My whole family uses Dr. Anthony exclusively!! We love his wonderful staff, they are friendly, fun, and very helpful. Dr Anthony has performed on me, two different surgeries with laser type precision. His personality, skill and knowledge by far are second to none. We would recommend him to the world!!!!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2035336].votes_count ]]