Dr. M. DEAN Anthony

Grad. Year: 1975

Answers Email: N
Online Appt. Scheduling: N
Accepting New Patients:Y

Rating: 4.3 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 15 reviews. Dr. M. DEAN Anthony has a good overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

Dermatologist-related: skin disease, warts, acne, rash, dermatitis, skin tumors, moles, skin cancer, psoriasis
The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments
RID: 4781620

05/02/14 SYSTEM: 'birds of a feather' rating (based on Medicare patients-in-common): 4.3  Respond

20/10/13 SYSTEM: First Name changed from "Dean" to "Dean D."
RID: 1524534
29/08/11 4 4 2 2 I did not receive proper treatment for the problem I have visited .So it continues to same
Insurance: Aetna
Paid (or co-pay): $100
RID: 1496036
26/07/11 5 5 5 5 I've been going to him for 13 years. I never want to switch. He's the best!  Respond
RID: 1441103
14/05/11 5 5 5 5 My recent experience with Dr. Anthony is all that I hope for in a doctor. I was worried about a skin rash. The doctor was thorough in his examination and took time with me. Then, he explained to me his conclusions about my condition. What I appreciated most of all was his ability to put complicated medical matters into clear words. I only wish more doctors were like this!
RID: 1419326
18/04/11 5 5 1 2 I have never reviewed a Dr. before but chose this Dr. based on reviews. I would never go back! I went in with an ER diagnosis for follow-up care. He did not even look at my wound site, totally changed the diagnosis, ignored my questions, gave me a prescription for the new diagnosis and walked out. He then told me to get a second opinion from an opthamologist (in spite of the fact that it is a skin issue not an eye issue). I am off to a new Dr. at PAMF this afternoon.
RID: 1200334
01/07/10 5 5 5 5 Dr. Anthony has seen my daughter, my father and myself. He has three generations of satisfied patients in our family. Very professional. The office is quiet, very clean and they are always on time.
RID: 968720
21/08/09 5 5 5 5 I have seen Dr. Anthony twice now. Both times he was attentive and caring. He took care of some minor issues with spectacular results. He is emphathetic and very knowledgeable. He also takes the time to thoroughly explain each and every item. Highly recommended!!!
RID: 766119
16/01/09 5 5 5 5 Great guy! Made me feel comfortable...I have never had a wait time!
RID: 712933
30/10/08 5 5 5 5 Excellent dermatologist.....highly recommended. Very professional and informative.
RID: 694245
01/10/08 5 5 5 5 I was sent to Dr. Anthony by my father who is also a MD. Dr. Anthony is a wonderful Docter who is highly repected by his peers. His good reputation is well deserved.
RID: 478489
07/01/08 5 5 5 5 My whole family uses Dr. Anthony exclusively!! We love his wonderful staff, they are friendly, fun, and very helpful. Dr Anthony has performed on me, two different surgeries with laser type precision. His personality, skill and knowledge by far are second to none. We would recommend him to the world!!!!!!  Respond
RID: 461393
10/12/07 5 5 5 5 I've been seeing Dr. Anthony for years and really like him. He is very knowledgeable and I trust him with my skin concerns. I've had a lot of sun exposure so it's extremely important to me to have regular checkups with a dermatologist who knows what he's doing. I wouldn't mess around going to one I didn't trust.  Respond
RID: 424046
03/10/07 1 1 1 1 This doctor is very unfriendly and unpatient. I had a small wounded area with infection he just kept doing my chart but not even bother to clean up the pus and put some medicine on the wounded area. I was very angry about this unprofessional service. i would not recommend this doctor at all.  Respond
RID: 28469
18/04/06 5 5 5 I and my husband saw him together for totally different problems. He was very helpful and super-knowledgeable. He cared about ELIMINATING the CAUSES, as well as about relieving symptoms without causing harm to the body and without building up the resistance to initial problems. He also explained what happens and why (where many others just give you a prescription and do not explain a thing). Also he does not make you come back if you do not need it. Very highly recommend!
RID: 20868
12/01/06 5 5 5 An extremely kind and knowledgeable physician. Makes sure you understand exactly what you have, what the treatment options are and why, so you can make a very informed decision. Has office great office hours. Early morning, evening and Saturday appointments-really caters to his patients. I have seen him for years as well as my two children who are adults now and still see him. Would highly recommend him.  Respond