Rate Dr. Rozina A. Mohiuddin

Dr. Rozina A. Mohiuddin's Ratings

We love Dr. Rozina! She has taken great care of all 3 of my kids for the last 4 years. We moved to North Kansas City and still travel to see her whenever the kids need medical attention. Will continue to do so in the future!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2421021].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 2, 2014

When scheduling apt. the scheduler was very smart allec and short with me. I was stunned after getting off the phone and questioned if I wanted to go to this office any longer. We really like Dr.Rozina and have only wonderful comments regarding her. I have to wonder if the scheduler would of been so rude if we had a different insurance.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][755250].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 28, 2012

Dr. Rozina is absolutely amazing. I used her for all three of my boys. She is the type of doctor that comes in and sits down and listens to the parents and what they have to say and to the patients as well. You couldn't find a better doctor she totally rocks! Your kids will love her too!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][755249].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 2, 2012

Dr. Rozina is wonderful... when I was pregnant I decided she would be my son's doctor and now she also the doctor for my teenage daughter.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][755248].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 23, 2012

My kids love Dr. Rozina!! She is so compassionate, helpful and very good with her patients

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][755247].votes_count ]]