Rate Dr. Stanley J. Haberman

Dr. Stanley J. Haberman's Ratings

Dr. Haberman is very knowledgable and is very on top of everything. My daughters have been seening Dr. Haberman since they were born they are now 22 and 12. He was also my doctor when I was born now i'm 44 . Wouldn't trade him as a doctor and person for the world. Robin Multop Melone, Taylor Fink & Francesca Melone

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2035601].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 19, 2013

Dr Haberman was thorough and knowledgeable. It was a pleasure to find a doctor in this day and age that truly cares about his patients. I highly recommend him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2035600].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 22, 2011

Great pediatrician, great with children! My daughter has been seeing him since she was 3 years old (she is now 16) and she loved him from the start! He's a good guy!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2035599].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 16, 2010

Dr. Haberman is very knowledgeable and very good with the kids. My kids absolutely adore him. He's kept my sons asthma at bay with minimal meds.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2035598].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 23, 2009

Dr. Haberman is a very kind, compassionate and knowledgeable doctor. I couldn,t be happier with the level of care my children receive from him and his associates.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2035597].votes_count ]]