Rate Dr. Mauro A. Colavita

Dr. Mauro A. Colavita's Ratings

I went to Doctor Colavita years ago, and had to leave as my Insurance changed and the office did not accept my new Insurance. I was seeing my PCP for yearly physicals and needed to go see an OBGYN. I was happy to call his office & they accepted my Insurance. Both my sisters go to Doctor Colavita & he is by far the best doctor. He has a wonderful bedside manner and such a kind person. He explains everything in detail and takes the time with you, that not many doctors do these days. I just had surgery & was so scared and with his awesome bedside manner, he held my hand in the OR, while they were getting me ready & assured me everything was going to be ok. Doctor Colavita is one of the best doctors around.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2035870].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 31, 2013

I had been to a couple of other GYN offices and was totally unhappy with impersonal, cold personality of physcian. Dr. Colovita was Fantastic and knew what was wrong without having to do unnecessary testing! His staff was warm and welcoming. When I was recovering Dr. Colovita checked on me and my husband reguraly to make sure we were ok and comfortable and if the nurses were attending to us if needed and not just if I were medically sound. His practice is one of the past in regards to hometown Dr.'s or yesteryear. Thank you Dr. we appreciate it.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2035869].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 20, 2012

Dr. Colavita is wonderful - he is the best OBGYN I've ever had.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2035868].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 1, 2011

A great bedside manner and extremely attentive to what your concerns are...his medical advice is offered without pressure...explains things you understand.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2035867].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 6, 2011

Dr. Colavita is kind, caring, funny, knowledgable, takes his time with you, I can't say enough about the man. All doctors should be like him, he's the gold standard.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2035866].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 18, 2011

he delivered my son patrick 12 yearsago .he was kind and patient with me.my first delivery was a horror show the dr.scott was terrible bed side manner .

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2035865].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 14, 2010

He is the most kind, and comforting Dr. I have ever used.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2035864].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 7, 2007

Excellent Doctor. My sisters and I have been going to Dr. Colavita for years and we have all been extremely satisfied.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2035863].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 25, 2007

Dr. Colavita is an amazing OB/ He is caring and helps his patients

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2035862].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 27, 2006

Dr. Colavita delivered my daughter, 22 years ago, at Tripler Army Medical Center, in Hawaii. She was a tough case as she was born with Infantile Myofribomatosis. Dr. Colavita was wonderful in handling the situation, and directing the right people to do the right things. Dr. Colavita was just starting out, but his handling of us and our situation was completely professional, friendly, and tremendously helpful.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2035861].votes_count ]]