Dr. David P. Alfano

Rate Dr. David P. Alfano

Dr. David P. Alfano's Ratings

We love Dr. Alfano. We have been going to see him for 5 years now, I wish he saw adults too!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2485101].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 24, 2014

Btw, Dr David is awesome. He is a great dentist. Also, I forgot to mention the doctor his staff sent us to for holistic care is great. Dr. Bino Rucker of Tampa and Sarasota. WWW.REJUVENATE-you.org Best to all.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2035923].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 12, 2013

Dr Bino Rucker Tampa Recommended this doctor; great choice. Dr Rucker is a sports doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2035922].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 16, 2013

Dr Bino Rucker in Tampa at synergyfixme.com recommended Dr Alfano. I am so pleased with the recommendation. The doctors at synergy are progressive and interested in integrative holisitic medicine and Dr A was a great choice by Dr. Bino Rucker

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2035921].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 17, 2012

His office is always on time. Both of my boys love going. Staff is very kid friendly. They take my insurance. Dr. David is very sweet to my children. The office is very kid friendly with fish and pictures everywhere.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2035920].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 12, 2012

very friendly and caring dentist office, both my boys liked it and were not scared.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2035919].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 26, 2010

Dr. David and his staff are the best in Tampa. Both my kids have gone to him since birth and now one has graduated college and the other is still in college. He is the best!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2035918].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 26, 2009

I have been taking my children to this dentist for the last two years and I can only say that I wish I would have found Dr. Alfano long ago. He is awesome, great with my children, and very patient with me and all my questions.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2035917].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 4, 2008

My daughter & son has been going to Dr. Alfano since 1999. Awesome pediatric dentist who, i can tell, loves what he does.His staff are so friendly and it makes a first & last impression on all who comes to his office. Wish I could have him as my dentist.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2035916].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 10, 2008

Dr.Alfono works very well with children and is very patient. Highly Recommend!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2035915].votes_count ]]