Rate Dr. Joseph J. Schwartz

Dr. Joseph J. Schwartz's Ratings

Office is always great to work with.

Submitted Aug. 23, 2014 | flag

I fully trust what Dr. Schwartz suggests. He saved my husband's life many years ago when he was having low sugars and his primary thought he was fine as his A1C was in the normal range. Dr. Schwartz is the best.

Submitted Aug. 23, 2014 | flag

Dr. Schwartz is an excellent doctor! He was highly recommended by my primary doctor and I am so happy to have seen him. Dr. Schwartz spent a lot of time with me and did not leave the room until all my questions were answered. He also reassured me that I can call him anytime, 24 hours, 7 days a week and I saw that was true when I needed him on a holiday. He is terrific!

Submitted April 7, 2014 | flag

I agree with the other raters who feel eclipsed and neglected by the doctor who has become too busy and inaccessible to talk to his patients anymore. his physican's assistant acts as his guard dog and it is disconcerting not to be able to have a direct dialogue with your doctor. needless to say, I will not be returning to the practice.

Submitted March 24, 2014 | flag

Dr. Schwartz is a very popular doctor because of his excellent reputation. He is known to spend a lot of time with his patients, which in today;s day and age, in many practices, all you may get is a few minutes. Dr. Schwartz's patients and the office staff all know that he spends a lot of time with his patients. As for this patient that is so unhappy, why return 10+ times if the treatment was unacceptable? Does giving all "1"s for every category even ring true for someone who kept returning over and over again?

Submitted Nov. 1, 2013 | flag

I spent most of the time with PAs. I rarely see Dr. Schwartz. Among all my past visits(10+), I only saw Dr. Schwartz twice, less than 3 minutes each visit. Why do I want to pay the same co-pay to see a PA instead of a doctor. Also, last time I requested to see the doctor, they asked what for and made me feel bad that I'm interrupting the doctor's BUSY schedule.

Submitted Oct. 3, 2013 | flag

Though the doctor may be excellent, I wouldn't really know that since I spent the majority of my time with the Physician's Assistant. He relayed my issues to the doctor in private, and, like a game of Operator, certain issues were misrepresented. I'm not in favor of a doctor allowing his PA to do the initial consult. I will not return.

Submitted Aug. 14, 2013 | flag

Dr. Schwartz is a wonderful doctor. I would reccomend him to everyone. He spends time with you and is very through. He is conservative, and only recommends tests if you really need them. I am so happy I found him.

Submitted Feb. 18, 2013 | flag

Dr. Schwartz is the most compassionate and caring doctor I have ever met. He also happens to be brilliant.  I actually enjoy seeing Dr. Schwartz. His office staff is always friendly, courteous and helpful.  I cannot recommend him any higher.

Submitted Aug. 14, 2012 | flag

I was a brittle diabetic. I would have highs and lows for no reason. He took the time with me a adjusted my medication and what a differents he made in my life. I was going to another DR. for 4 years and could never seem to get me regulated.

Submitted May 30, 2009 | flag