Rate Dr. Howard R. Egre

Dr. Howard R. Egre's Ratings

I loved the Doctors. They were informative and honest, which I greatly appreciated. Sometimes it gets a little busy in there because things get held up when they are doing c-sections and have appointments afterwards, or they have emergency appointments because it is a high risk doctor office, but i have to say i was not excited about getting a c-section but they were great. The scar is barely noticable, they talked me through the whole thing made sure i was comfortable, ill be going to them when we decide to have a second.

Submitted Aug. 12, 2014 | flag

I thought these dr.s were great until they convinced me to have an in office procedure rather than a hospital procedure. after getting approval from insurance we were good to go i was told there was a surgery co pay. No problem until they do the procedure together and each charge a co pay and some other stuff $700 dollars later, problem not solved and because i hadn't paid the whole amount I was going to have to arrive to my appt that night with cash in hand! I told her i could bring part of the money but she didn't care! One word GREEDY!

Submitted July 27, 2014 | flag

THE WORST DOCTORS OFFICE YOU CAN EVER ENTER. VERY DIRTY, UNPROFESSIONAL. DON'T BE SURPRISED WHEN YOUR PREGNANT AND HAVE AN APPOINTMENT WITH THEM AND THEY HAVE NO IDEA WHAT TO DO WITH YOU OR WHY YOU HAVE AN APPOINTMENT. PLACE IS RUN BY IDIOTS.

Submitted July 21, 2014 | flag

Dr. Egre is very up on new procedures and laparoscopic surgery. I've been with him since BEFORE he was in his own practice at another office about 22 years. He delivered all of my kids. Dr. KLEIN ISNT THAT knowledgable and I almost had an issue in delivery room with Dr. Klein until the nurses at Good Sam told him to call Dr. Egre. Dr. Egre's bedside manner used to be better and depending on what day you booked an appointment with him and sometimes I do not like his pompous attitude and he's actually not listening to you but repeats what he just said without concern. Bottom line is he is a good doctor and knows what he needs to do. I like that he is up on all new procedures.

Submitted Nov. 25, 2013 | flag

This office is terrible. The staff is extremely rude and unhelpful. I went to this Dr. for a quick appointment because i was concerned with have complications with my pregnancy. They were the only place that I could find with an availability. That should have been my first warning sign. I saw dr. Egre and he sent me for labs. He didnt want to perform an ultrasound until i got my results back in case I was too early in the pregnancy for the ultrasound. This made a lot of sense. Then he scheduled a follow up for the next day, when dr. Klein was working. The blood results werent back yet BUT they performed the ultrasound anyway!!! The following day, I have spotting and cramping. I called to speak to the Dr. about my concerns and the receptionist wouldnt let me talk to him. They kept telling me that it was OK, but when I asked to speak to the DR., or if he was available, they wouldnt let me talk to him. Dr. Egre may be ok, but everyone else there is terrible. Especially the rude staff.

Submitted April 24, 2013 | flag

Dr. Egre never triple books appointments, as he says, he doesn't like to wait in Doctor' offices, so he doesn't want his patients too. It has been at least 10 years I have been going to him and have never had to wait more than ten minutes. He has preformed two surgeries on me with great results. I wouldn't go to anyone else. He explains everything, takes his time answering questions and is very nice besides. Overall a very good Doctor.

Submitted April 15, 2013 | flag

I think I had either Oxford or BCBS at the time....I was a satisfied patient of Dr Klein's for many years and required ambulatory surgery. Dr Klein informed me that I would need to pay $300 to have Dr Egre assist in the surgery instead of any random surgeon, I was fine with that. I innocently assumed they would bill me as the office never once asked me for payment. The staff decided to call me at work at almost 9pm the night before my surgery to inform me that they expected me to drive to the office with a check right then to pay them before the surgery. As a nurse on duty, I could not leave my job to do that. Dr Egre then asked me for the check while I was hooked to an IV in pre op in a gown waiting for surgery. I found that unethical. I trusted Dr Klien but I stopped seeing him after many years due to that incident. The office had also routinely mailed me advertisements about his brother's legal services too. I find that extremely tacky.

Submitted July 8, 2012 | flag

He is the best doctor! He saved my life and my twins lives! He delivered my 3 children. Is compassionate, caring and attentive to his patients! Highly recommend him and Dr. Klein!

Submitted Feb. 18, 2012 | flag

Been it many doctors no body was able to help. He was. Superberb knowledge. Never rushed and took the time to talk with me.

Submitted Aug. 11, 2011 | flag

Had a wonderful experience with Dr. as well as staff. Felt that I was listened to and understood. I will recommend Dr. Egre to friends and family. Dr. was able to provide me with excellent advice allowing me to maintain my good health.

Submitted March 26, 2011 | flag