Rate Dr. John D Hoff

Dr. John D Hoff's Ratings

Dr. Hoff delivered my son and he is truly an awesome doctor! He truly cares about his patients and never minimizes your concerns. Could never imagine not having him as my obg/yn.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2036247].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 23, 2008

I can't imagine going to anyone else! Dr. Hoff always makes you feel like your his only patient. With today's "get 'em in, get 'em out" attitude, it's nice to know some doctors still have a bedside manner.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2036246].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 14, 2006

Dr Hoff (his brother is also a doctor in same building) is an excellent OB/GYN. He saw me through the birth of my first child and I never had to deal with anyone but him. He is gentle and caring, though almost always running late. He also has never been one to blame everything my weight which I find a plus.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2036245].votes_count ]]