Rate Dr. Stanley P. Sharp

Dr. Stanley P. Sharp's Ratings

Dr. Sharp may have you wait 30 or 40 minutes but he the staff are well worth it. He took great care of my Father till he passed and was extremely kind to our Family and is now seeing my husband. We couldn`t be more satisfied.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2521714].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 2, 2014

I had the same complaint in the past regarding the staffs punctuality and wait time. But after expressing my concerns they have truly improved on not over scheduling appointments. I am 52yrs of age and have been seeing Dr Sharp for more than 9yrs. I do find him knowledgable and attentive, concerned of your illness and needs. He further addressess preventive medical practices in conjunction with your existing illness. Upon personally dealing with other doctor's practices while assisting close family members with illnessess and hospitalizations; I would rate him at the top.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][755600].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 21, 2013

Dr.Sharp takes the time to listen to his patients. He knows them and their families. I have no problem waiting for a doctor who exhibits real human characteristics toward his patients. Sure I could find a doctor that would only make me wait 30 or 45 minutes anyway, but they usually would be reading the chart while talking to me increasing the chance of error. I've always said, doctors would decrease malpractice law suits if they would take a few minutes to read a chart before walking into the room. Ask me about my son's ball team, my wife's knee problem or show some interest that I am more than a question of science. People forgive misstakes if they think the person was trying to HELP them. They don't forgive people who treat them like they were a payment on their new boat, or an alimony payment to their third wife.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][755599].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 17, 2011

I have never seen the doctor within 1 hour of my appointment. I have sat in one of the rooms waiting for the Doctor for as long as 2 hours and 30 minutes without anyone checking on me.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][755598].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 30, 2010

Dr. Sharp is an extremely caring older doctor whom listens to all of his patient's complaints. Be prepared, however, to wait 1-3 hours due to the fact that he has many geriatric patients.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][755597].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 26, 2009

Doctor has moved to a new location - the UMB bank building. There was a delay of 2 hours 10 minutes past appointment time to see the Doctor. Delays can happen but it would be helpful to make a courtesy call to patients to inform them that appointments are running late. There was a patient still waiting late in the afternoon for an early afternoon appointment concerned because she could not drive at night. The prescription was scribbled so bad that the Pharmacist could not read to fill. Required another trip to the pharmacy and several calls to correct. Previous visits would receive higher rating.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][755596].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 19, 2009

too prescription happy...doesn't listen, told me i had a spider bite when it was pilonidal cyst...

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][755595].votes_count ]]