Rate Dr. Carol J. Fabian

Dr. Carol J. Fabian's Ratings

Dr. Fabian is a fighter. She hates to loose. She takes into account the patients situation and desires in very difficult circumstances. Technically outstanding and amazingly focused. Straight forward and respectful as she can be with your time as a patient. If your seeing her it's a serious deal. Maybe hard to see she cares, but no one would work that hard that doesn't.

Submitted March 31, 2010 | flag

Very knowledgable and is procactive with cancer treatment. I survived breast cancer under her care!

Submitted Oct. 11, 2009 | flag

Dr. Fabian knows is one of the premier doctors on breast cancer prevention. I am privileged to have her as my doctor.

Submitted Feb. 17, 2009 | flag

Fabian treats patients with an outstanding success rate. She is a leader in breast cancer research and along with Bruce Kimler they are aknoledged by N.I.H., Am. can. soc. Susan koman org. as top in their field.

Submitted Dec. 2, 2008 | flag