Rate Dr. Barry M. Zingler

Dr. Barry M. Zingler's Ratings

he is the best,he'll resond very quickly to your needs, just call him

Submitted Jan. 23, 2013 | flag

Excellent, knowledgeable and caring doctor. Called me from his home the day after I came in with severe stomach pains to check on me. Doesnt get any better than that!

Submitted July 20, 2011 | flag

possibly the best, smartest, most caring, responsive doctor ever. there are not enough superlatives to describe him.

Submitted April 22, 2010 | flag

Went to him for a second opinion wich he refused to give me because he is friends with the other GI treating me, I felt my well being was not important to him, he politely rushed me out of his office without allowing me to ask any questions.Unethical is an understatement to describe my experience with this doctor.

Submitted Aug. 21, 2009 | flag

He is the best! He is very compassionate and understanding and listens when you talk to him.

Submitted April 14, 2007 | flag

Kind and compassionate doctor who is extremely intelligent and knowledgeable on his subject.

Submitted Oct. 24, 2006 | flag

Very good doctor & staff also staff at englewood hospital very good

Submitted Sept. 13, 2006 | flag

Dr. Zingler was my gastro for years until I moved too far to see him. He is a wonderful, caring doctor who is gentle with his patients and takes the time to explain things clearly and compassionately. I recommend him to everyone - he is the best!

Submitted Sept. 5, 2006 | flag

very very nice guy did an endoscopy with i think dr. meininger , very nice

Submitted Nov. 11, 2005 | flag

englewood hospital - down to earth-dr you can talk to, who listens

Submitted Oct. 22, 2005 | flag