Dr. Michael D. Blanchard

Grad. Year: 1981

Answers Email: N
Online Appt. Scheduling: N
Accepting New Patients:Y

Profile updated 11/01/06    Submit profile update    Subscribe to profile updates

Rating: 5.0 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 4 reviews. Dr. Michael D. Blanchard has an excellent overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments

10/03/14 SYSTEM: 'birds of a feather' score (based on Medicare patients-in-common): 3.1
RID: 1384006
10/03/11 5 5 5 5 Our entire family goes to Dr Blanchard and have for about 18 years. He treats us like members of his own family. I like him because he often recommends natural solutions including vitamin supplements and therapy and does not load us up with prescriptions. He is very good at explaining what is occurring.
Insurance: Tricare
RID: 1078269
13/01/10 5 5 5 5 He has been my MD for 18 years and I have tremendous respect for him. He's caring and knowledgeable and would recommend him to anyone.
Insurance: United Healthcare
RID: 254814
02/04/07 5 5 5 Very caring, concerned family doctor who treats everyone great - from the littlest to the oldest of us all! Friendly, thorough, and never feel rushed. Thank you!!
Insurance: Blue Cross / Blue Shield
RID: 20701
11/01/06 5 5 5 Dr. Blanchard is one of the finest doctors I have ever had the experience to visit in my life. His manner and level of care should be emulated by all medical professionals.
Insurance: Blue Cross / Blue Shield