Rate Dr. Luz Ellena Cano

Dr. Luz Ellena Cano's Ratings

Extremely knowledgeable, thorough, and a great advocate.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2648061].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 10, 2014

Excellent neurologist, very knowledgable, caring and very human, highly recommended. I just started and I am planing to continue seeing her

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2036418].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 14, 2013

Dr. Cano is a highly skilled neurologist in the treatment of MS. She succeeded in finding the correct treatment for my wife's failing condition after we had fired 5 previous neurologists. The only negative is that she got involved in parts of our life that had nothing to do with treating MS...to the point where my wife would start crying during visits and more importantly, her blood pressure would spike and falsely portray her current condition to the Dr. We no longer see Dr. Cano, and that is a shame. As a Neurologist, she is the best I have ever seen...but as a doctor and person, she goes too far and created an atmosphere that we could no longer tolerate.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2036417].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 21, 2010

helped to diagnos my illness after seeing two different doctors/specialist. Highly recomended.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2036416].votes_count ]]