Rate Dr. Grant B. Edwards

Dr. Grant B. Edwards's Ratings

Knowledgeable and extremely perceptive. He cut through various white-wash statements and got to the heart of the matter quickly & effectively. Then, he provided the needed advice & direction for real improvement. He has a very soft-spoken manner. Still, he knows when to be direct and forceful. After visiting other wishy-washy counselors, Dr. Edwards came through and proved the usefulness of therapy.

Submitted March 12, 2010 | flag

Dr. Edwards is extremely intelligent. He will call you on your stupidity and yet foster a practical and pragmatic environment for solutions. I can't recommend him high enough. He has not only counselled me, but taught me, warned me, and proved time and again that he is on my side.

Submitted June 14, 2009 | flag

I think Dr. Edwards is extemely knowledgeable, experienced and very approachable. He is very easy to talk to and he is great with children and with adults. He has been a huge help to myself, my children and my family. We've had many struggles over the past 18 months, but thanks to Dr. Edwards, we've made alot of progress. He is very prompt. Dr. Edwards office staff is extemely helpful. They will help you in anyway possible. Dr. Edwards is good about returning your phone calls. I can't say enough about Dr. Edwards. Our experience has been nothing but positive.

Submitted Feb. 24, 2009 | flag