Rate Dr. Richard Lawrence Siegel

Dr. Richard Lawrence Siegel's Ratings

All I can say is Dr. Siegel is very a great doctor & very knowledgeable, he has helped me with my allergy issues & his staff is the greatest always friendly & helpful whenever I call with allergy issues

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2573404].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 11, 2014

Dr Siegel is a great doctor! The older cranky, bully, post menopausal women in the front office need to retire and go home. They are the most miserable,rude,obnoxious,condescending,arrogant,unhelpful,sorry excuses for human beings! I have never in my life been treated so poorly by double digit IQ's who seem to hate their the world.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2036461].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 31, 2012

Awesome doctor! Extremely thorough. He performed a scratch test and diagnosed me with reversible airway disease (asthma). I've seen several doctors and specialists in my life and no one else had found it. He found I had a peanut allergy through the scratch test and advised me to take them out of my diet. He may very well have helped to avoid a potential life threatening reaction. In addition, he also called me after hours within 30 minutes of leaving him a non-urgent voicemail. You will not have to wait with this doctor!! Highly Recommended.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2036460].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 22, 2011

Always informative, helpful and punctual. Willing to discuss treatment and any issues you bring up

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2036459].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 26, 2011

This was a while ago, but he was very good. The staff was helpful and friendly and the office overall was pleasant.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2036458].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 23, 2010

I've seen Dr. Siegel for years, since I was 5 years old. On my first visit I had the "scratch test" to figure out my allergies, I was scared out of my mind, he came it, started making jokes, made me laugh and talked me through the procedure as if I were an adult, he did not, and never has talked down to me, no matter my age. I am now 23, my asthma is controlled, but when I get sick, no matter what it is, I make an appointment to see him. I do not go to my general practitioner, I see Dr. Siegel, because I trust him. He knows about more than just allergies, Asthma and immunology. He has referred me to my two other favorite doctors, my Endocrinologist, and my ENT specialist. I trust no doctor more than I do him. He is always on time, sees me quickly, addresses every question I have no matter the topic, at times has even been my "emotional counselor" because I needed someone to talk to. I will always go to him and his staff are knowledgeable and awesome people. I love that office.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2036457].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 21, 2010

I have never had a Doctor like Dr. Siegel, I've been seeing him for about 20 years!!! He is very forward. A GOOD THING!! He is the most down to earth and personable doctor I have met since I was in the old country, LOL! But what everyone really needs to know, is that Dr. Siegel has SAVED MY LIFE MORE THAN A FEW TIMES. Without him my boys would not have their mother.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2036456].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 11, 2009

Simply one of the best doctors I have. MD/PhD - IMHO - One of the brightest and easiest to talk to physicians you will have the pleasure to meet. And even has a sense of humor!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2036455].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 10, 2009

His main concern is getting you in for that copay. After meeting with him he said he would order the serum for self injected shots. We were told that we would be able to pick up the serum and start our self injected shots. However, once "they said" the serum was ready to pick up, then they want you to come in for not only another 35.00 copay but to enroll in expensive classes before they will release the serum. The whole arrangement changed "after they said" the serum was ready for pick up. Had we been told the entire process before the serum was ever ordered, we would of chose another allergist. When we ask why we weren't told of the additional office visit and required class previously, we were told that it was now due to their medical malpractice insurance. To make matters worst, his office staff was extremely rude and arrogant.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2036454].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 27, 2009

Hi! I had Dr. Siegel as my allergist when I was a little kid (ten-fourteen years ago). He is extremely attentive. The guy probably sees hundreds of patients a week, but it seems he knows all of them by name. Though I remember I found his brusque sense of humor somewhat abrasive as a child, I still remember some of his jokes today. I can't speak well enough about his staff. My mother and I knew all of their names! Great doctor, great staff, great service.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2036453].votes_count ]]