Rate Dr. Paul L. Katzenstein

Dr. Paul L. Katzenstein's Ratings

Very judgmental and rude to new patients. I would never recommend this doctor. I am an RN and have been having joint pain for about a year. I need a diagnosis. I left his office feeling judged and frustrated. He seemed focused on things that had nothing to do with my joint pain issues. I've had 10 gastrointestional surgeries, several for life-threatening conditions. He seemed to think this qualified me as a hypochondriac or something. I didn't like this doctor. I will never go back to him.

Submitted April 16, 2014 | flag

My mother was diagnosed with Lupus by about 6-doctors for 10-years. We meet with Dr. Katzenstein when he worked in Houston and he changed the diagnosis to CRST syndrom. With this new synopsis, the medical treatment to my mother changed drastically and her health improved immediately. A very knowledgeable and concensious MD.

Submitted Nov. 12, 2013 | flag

Submitted Sept. 23, 2013 | flag

I will admit it....I cancelled several appt's with this doctor and I take full responsibility for it. His lovely receptionist was just that, lovely. She kindly told me he would not see me, because I cancelled too many appt's with him. I hear he's a great doctor and was actually referred to him, by a doctor that went to Stanford, if that tells you anything. I didn't think I needed to see him, because I was having pseudoseizures and thought I needed to see a neurologist. I was recently told I must see a rheumatologist. Sorry, I missed the opportunity to see what I hear is a great doctor. One of the few gems left in KC.

Submitted June 21, 2011 | flag

i have seen dr. k for several years and have always found him and his staff to be caring and pleasant. he is informed about the latest medications and treatments, orders testing when needed and follows up appropriately. i would and have recommended him to other people.

Submitted Sept. 16, 2008 | flag

I have been seeing Dr Katzenstein for over 5 years now and I have always found him to be caring and professional. I have never fealt rushed with him. He always takes his time to completely answer all of my questions. He and his staff are always friendly and courteous.

Submitted July 21, 2008 | flag