Rate Dr. Mark L. Epstein

Dr. Mark L. Epstein's Ratings

Lovely man; wonderful doctor. He has operated on everyone in my family at one time or another.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][755749].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 26, 2013

We saw Dr Epstein for a second opinion. The first surgeon had my wife doing too many tests and would not tell us if she needed surgery. Dr. Epstein looked at the test results and after examination told us she did need the surgery. She had been in pain for a long time and we were both happy to get this over with. So Dr. Epstein did the surgery and she is so much better and we are both happy. She had little pain after the surgery and now her pain is gone. Thanks to this doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][755748].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 9, 2013

My surgery went faster than expected and my wife and I feel comfortable with this doctor. He also has quite a sense of humor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][755747].votes_count ]]