Rate Dr. Jeffrey L. Young

Dr. Jeffrey L. Young's Ratings

Dr Young & Karen Engel are great and helpful. However the receptionist, appointment maker, and RN make everything incredibly difficult. They are unfriendly, rude, and it is very hard to get a hold of anyone. My guess is they are busy. It is such a hassle that I am strongly considering changing doctors. I have had a great deal of difficulty making appointments, with medical inquiries, getting medical leave paperwork. Everything involves a lot of voice mails and having to call back. Very frustrating. I'm not a complainer, but I'm at my limit.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][755768].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 6, 2011

Excellent doctor and very easy to talk with about your condition. For me, it is the most difficult system to schedule an appointment that I have encountered. I never was able to call and talk to a person to schedule an appointment. There was always a message that they would call back later and schedule the appointment. It made it very difficult for me to get an appointment. It is only because I consider doctor Young to be an excellent doctor that I continue to try to get through the scheduling system.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][755767].votes_count ]]