Rate Dr. Javid Noorollah

Dr. Javid Noorollah's Ratings

I had Dr. Noorollah treat me for tennis elbow and back pain. He did an amazing job in educating on ergonomics, and preventive measures I could take to manage my conditions. He's up to date on medical literature and studies. He will spend whatever time is needed to answer your questions. He is very through in trying to understanding your condition and progress and will ask you many questions until he feels he's satisfied. I highly recommend him.

Submitted May 13, 2013 | flag

Dr. Noorollah is wonderful, compassionate and above all professional. I would recommend him to anyone.

Submitted March 6, 2012 | flag

Absolute best Chiropractic care I have ever had. Dr. Noorollah sets the bar so high, I can't imagine finding a better doctor. He is the best on so many levels and went extra miles for me again and again. I miss him tremendously since he left San Diego for Kansas.

Submitted May 13, 2010 | flag