Rate Dr. Virender K. Singhal

Dr. Virender K. Singhal's Ratings

Dr. Singhal performed a face and neck lift on me three months ago through his affiliation with Lifestyle Lift. My experience was bad and the results are horrible. He did not provide adequate information on his procedure, and he never assessed my face and measured to make sure he was keeping both sides somewhat symmetrical with attention to the contour. A complication in the surgery caused a huge seroma which has now left disfiguring scar tissue on my left cheek. The right cheek is also deformed and my face has lost a great amount of volume, especially around my cheek bones. He removed too much fat from my left jaw line and it now looks higher than the right side. My neck is puckered at the top and appears ropey. I appealed to LSL with no success. Now I'm consulting with other surgeons to try to correct the problems. Cosmetic surgery is not Dr. Singhal's strength. I'm writing this to hopefully prevent others from going through the physical and emotional pain that I've endured.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][755971].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 17, 2014

I highly recommend Dr. Singhal! He is a wonderful surgeon and knows how to deliver exceptional results.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][755970].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 3, 2012

Dr. Singhal has performed multiple surgery for my daughters unilateral cleft and palate. The out come has been nothing short of amazing. His bedside manner is wonderful and great with my little girl. After her last surgery, he have us his personal cell number if we had any questions. Love him!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][755969].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 29, 2011

After dealing with several other specialist Dr Singhal is the first to listen and understand our needs for our daughter

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][755968].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 1, 2011

Very bad experience. Arrogant, poor listener, would not go back.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][755967].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 23, 2011

excellent results w/minimal scarring. Would use him again.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][755966].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 2, 2010

Dr. Singhal saved my daughter's life. He has done 5 surgeries for her and I've never had any complaints. He's a really nice guy to work with, and he's really open and honest with what to expect. He also is really good with small children. I recommend him highly.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][755965].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 29, 2008

Our son was adopted from China and had a bilateral cleft palate and lip. Dr. Singhal has truly worked miracles and now our Jack is a handsome, confident, and very healthy young boy. We highly recommend Dr. Singhal to anybody with a child who needs facial surgery.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][755964].votes_count ]]