Rate Dr. Deborah K. Winburn

Dr. Deborah K. Winburn's Ratings

Dr. Windburn is a caring, compassionate, and knowledgeable pediatrician. Me and my wife are first-time parents and have been taking our son to Dr. Windburn for a year and a half. She's always thoroughly explained what would be done each visit, why it would be done, our son's development, any concerns she had, ways to ensure his continued good health, etc etc. She provided us with all the information we could use, and was able to answer all our questions that we've had. On top of that, she's friendly and polite to both parents and their kids - our son took an immediate liking to her. Her staff is friendly and knowledgeable as well, and on the rare occasions that we've had to wait, it's never been more than 10 minutes. We're very happy with Dr. Windburn, and we'd recommend her to anyone, especially first-time parents.

Submitted June 6, 2014 | flag

Excellent physician. Dr. Winburn is knowledgeable, warm and caring. The walk-in clinic offered is very efficient and the office is beautiful. Very pleased with this pediatrician for my children!

Submitted Oct. 24, 2013 | flag

We have used Dr. Winburn for 6 years and absolutely love her! She is warm, thorough and very intelligent. The office is fantastic as well with walk in hours and a professional staff. The building is clean and inviting for kids. Dr Winburn is a gem for the KC area.

Submitted Jan. 15, 2013 | flag

Dr. Winburn is an amazing pediatrician. We moved 45 minutes from her office and still continue to take our 4 year old daughter there and will use her for baby #2. Her professionalism and care is amazing and you always leave feeling taken care of and informed on what is next. She listens to all of your concerns and addresses each one carefully. What an amazing dr we found in her!

Submitted March 15, 2011 | flag

We are VERY happy with Dr. Winburn's knowledge and care she provides our daughter. Our daughter has a form of autism and older than the typical patient...but Dr. Winburn has never asked us to move out of her care.

Submitted Feb. 14, 2011 | flag

We just love her. Always knowledgeable, gives us great information. Personable and adores my girls. Love the fact she got into medicine because of her sick son. Great attitude and smiles all the time. Just an overable wonderful dr and human being

Submitted June 29, 2010 | flag

Dr.Winburn cared for my daughter the last two years. She visited us at the hospital when my daughter was born and she gave me the most valuable information on how to care for my daughter. During subsequent well child check up, she would give me important informations on how to care and what to expect on my child's development. She is really knowleagable. She doesn't wait for you to ask her questions like other doctors do, she always gives out what you must know about caring for your child. More over she is very polite and loving towards my child.

Submitted June 16, 2010 | flag

Dr Winburn has been seeing my son for 8 years. She is an excellent doctor. I won't see any other doctor. She is fantastic

Submitted May 6, 2010 | flag

She is in it for the money and the money only. She does not truly care.

Submitted March 20, 2010 | flag

Dr. Windburn is amazing. The office and billing staff are horrible though. I also don't care for the nurse practitioner, a little condescending. But I will keep going as she is great with the kids and always remembers their histories.

Submitted Feb. 10, 2010 | flag