Rate Dr. Alexander J. Asch

Dr. Alexander J. Asch's Ratings

He is an excellent doctor. Very caring,gracious,reassuring and knowledgeable. Very easy to get appointments and is available at all times. Does not scare you unnecessarily and gives you proper diagnosis and treatment. His office is very well run and our wait time has always been less than 5 minutes. Absolutely would recommend him to anyone.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2037154].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 27, 2012

Dr Asch is the best around, brilliant and confident. I saw him for 18 years and I just reached out to him to see my first baby. He is top notch for pediatrics.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2037153].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 18, 2012

This guy rubbed me the wrong way suggesting cosmetic surgery on a newborn baby's ear that looks perfectly normal. I will never go back to him and never suggest him to anyone.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2037152].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 18, 2011

Wonderful for the last 17years. Had some scares and he was always calm and reassuring. Direct and to the point. I am going to be very sad when my kids out grow he and Dr Fogle

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2037151].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 7, 2011

Only need 2 words to describe him THE BEST! But this site makes me write more... He is the best dr I have meet, My kids love him, and even my husband doesn't mind taking the kids for their visit. Just don't ever see his wife, I did on 3 occasions for my daughter and she scared the bejesus out of us unnecessarily!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2037150].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 10, 2010

extremly knowledgeable, very effecient. We have a very busy kid and he makes the office visit painless. One of the best doctors around.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2037149].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 29, 2010

Dr Asch has been available 24/ 7 days for his patient a man of few words and installs confidence in anyone he gets in contact with. our daughter has been his patient since she was born . on new years eve, Carrie was 3 or 4 years old made arrangements to get her to the children hospital in Boston .. Carrier is 19 now and her well being could not have been in better hands ... thanks Dr. Asch

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2037148].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 3, 2009

outstanding md...all my 5 kids went to him...always there...always calls you back...he's extremely bright and is very cautious with diagnostic approach...trust him completely...good man//his wife is also a top notch md

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2037147].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 21, 2009

We appreciate how Dr. Asch is very direct but humble and how he doesn't prescribe medicine unless needed, which as a mom I love. My kids have had all kinds of accidents and he knew right away what was going on. My kids appreciate his sense of humor over the last 17 years. Great staff- very friendly. I would recommend him to anyone having a baby or looking for a new doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2037146].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 10, 2009

He is very knowledgeable. Has never missed anything going on with my children. Always reassuring and comforting. Wish he were my doctor!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2037145].votes_count ]]