You may also like

Rate Dr. Steven J. Adashek

Dr. Steven J. Adashek's Ratings

Dr. Adashek is the best doctor I have ever known. He smile and his mannerism immediately make you comfortable. He treats me with respect and genuinely cares about me. His knowledge as a physician has been extremely helpful to me as well as to my daughter. We are both grateful to have him as our doctor!!

Dr. Adashek is the kindest doctor I have ever encountered. He always greets you with a smile, which is very comforting! He is extremely easy to talk to and listens with genuine care and compassion. He is a knowledgeable physician and will faithfully endeavor to come to the proper diagnosis. I am truly grateful to have him as my doctor!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2733214].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 24, 2015

Absolutely cannot describe how much I love having him as a doctor. My mom recommended him to me and I'm very young so he is my first gynecologist. So happy I didn't have to go through any uncomfortable or awkward doctors before I found him. Always makes you feel comfortable and welcome. As a young girl I was obviously nervous to go to my first visit but he couldn't have made me feel more comfortable. Always so pleased to see this positive person. I honestly look forward to going to gynecologist!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2728666].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 20, 2015

Today was my first visit with Dr. Adashek; I can say from my visit today he has a great knowledge base, listened and explained everything very well. I appreciate how approachable he is. I am looking forward for Dr. Adashek handling my medical needs.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2701320].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 28, 2015

Extremely quick, dismissive and abruptive. He's also typical man, a bit forceful with pelvic exams. And doesn't have chaperons in the room ( a bit scary and made me feel very uncomfortable )

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2684439].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 15, 2015

I have been a patient since 1990 and will only switch doctors when he decides to retire. It's extremely rare to find a doctor who cares enough to spend enough time with you to understand not only the medical aspects of what's going on with you, but the emotional psychological aspects as well. I respect how knowledgeable he is and appreciate the fact that he will refer to other specialists and therapists as appropriate. His only concern is the patient - not his ego or his practice - what a wonderful physician!! I would not trust my health to anyone else. I have recommended countless patients (including my daughter) to his practice and everyone falls in love with him!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2682669].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 13, 2015

In a perfect world he'd be my everything doctor:
Dr. Adashek is AS GOOD AS THEY GET folks! Not only is he smart, kind, patient and ridiculously witty...he's a good family man and an excellent listener. His office is clean and spacious and his staff is truly top-notch.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2672759].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 6, 2015

Really takes the time with his patients. And great sense of humor too!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2668842].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 2, 2015

I recently switched over to Dr. Adashek after being with a large practice in the area for almost 30 years. I was shocked at how much time Dr. Adashek took just talking to me and learning about my medical history and my life in general. My previous doctors always had one foot out the door during my visits. Now that I've switched I would never go back and recommend him to everyone I know.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2656762].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 17, 2014

Dr. Adashek is the best. Been a patient for 25 years. He see's practically every woman in my entire family!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2619525].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 14, 2014

I have been with Dr Adashek since 1994 He is the Best! So helpful, honest, & knowledable.
I love him!!