Rate Dr. Steven J. Adashek

Dr. Steven J. Adashek's Ratings

Today was my first visit with Dr. Adashek; I can say from my visit today he has a great knowledge base, listened and explained everything very well. I appreciate how approachable he is. I am looking forward for Dr. Adashek handling my medical needs.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2701320].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 28, 2015

Extremely quick, dismissive and abruptive. He's also typical man, a bit forceful with pelvic exams. And doesn't have chaperons in the room ( a bit scary and made me feel very uncomfortable )

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2684439].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 15, 2015

I have been a patient since 1990 and will only switch doctors when he decides to retire. It's extremely rare to find a doctor who cares enough to spend enough time with you to understand not only the medical aspects of what's going on with you, but the emotional psychological aspects as well. I respect how knowledgeable he is and appreciate the fact that he will refer to other specialists and therapists as appropriate. His only concern is the patient - not his ego or his practice - what a wonderful physician!! I would not trust my health to anyone else. I have recommended countless patients (including my daughter) to his practice and everyone falls in love with him!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2682669].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 13, 2015

In a perfect world he'd be my everything doctor:
Dr. Adashek is AS GOOD AS THEY GET folks! Not only is he smart, kind, patient and ridiculously witty...he's a good family man and an excellent listener. His office is clean and spacious and his staff is truly top-notch.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2672759].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 6, 2015

Really takes the time with his patients. And great sense of humor too!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2668842].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 2, 2015

I recently switched over to Dr. Adashek after being with a large practice in the area for almost 30 years. I was shocked at how much time Dr. Adashek took just talking to me and learning about my medical history and my life in general. My previous doctors always had one foot out the door during my visits. Now that I've switched I would never go back and recommend him to everyone I know.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2656762].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 17, 2014

Dr. Adashek is the best. Been a patient for 25 years. He see's practically every woman in my entire family!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2619525].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 14, 2014

I have been with Dr Adashek since 1994 He is the Best! So helpful, honest, & knowledable.
I love him!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2598356].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 29, 2014

I have been with Dr. A for five yrs.,my previous gyn retired. I thought it would be a hard to find a good gyn, that really cares for his patients. The transition was easy, I'm so happy to be with Dr. A, he's great! Always there to help you, answers all your questions, never rushes you, and guaranteed to always makes you laugh with his humor. I have never seen him in a bad mood or not smiling. He has helped me with some major pre-cancer problems. Highly Recommend him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2037466].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 22, 2012

I have been with Dr. Adashek for 8 years and he delivered 2 of my children. You will not find a better doctor in the world. Not only is he kind and caring but extremely competent. He makes you feel at ease at the most difficult times. Peggy Stouffer, his PA, is amazing too. The office staff is friendly and well-organized. You won't find better!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2037465].votes_count ]]