Rate Dr. Steven J. Adashek

Dr. Steven J. Adashek's Ratings

I have been with Dr Adashek since 1994 He is the Best! So helpful, honest, & knowledable.
I love him!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2598356].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 29, 2014

I have been with Dr. A for five yrs.,my previous gyn retired. I thought it would be a hard to find a good gyn, that really cares for his patients. The transition was easy, I'm so happy to be with Dr. A, he's great! Always there to help you, answers all your questions, never rushes you, and guaranteed to always makes you laugh with his humor. I have never seen him in a bad mood or not smiling. He has helped me with some major pre-cancer problems. Highly Recommend him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2037466].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 22, 2012

I have been with Dr. Adashek for 8 years and he delivered 2 of my children. You will not find a better doctor in the world. Not only is he kind and caring but extremely competent. He makes you feel at ease at the most difficult times. Peggy Stouffer, his PA, is amazing too. The office staff is friendly and well-organized. You won't find better!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2037465].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 28, 2011

Dr. Adashek is an awesome Gyn. I usually go to female gyns because men can sometimes be rough. Not so with Dr. Adashek. He has a wonderful sense of humor, and really cares about his patients. He listens to you, and does whatever he can to help. You can tell that he really enjoys being a doctor and genuinely likes people. I'd recommend him to everyone.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2037464].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 25, 2009

I have been a patient of Dr. Adashek's since 1988 and HIGHLY recommend him for his compassion, knowledge, and experience. He has always been a doctor that has spent time answering any questions I have and has a great sense of humor when not answering the important questions. Doctors like Dr. Adashek are a rarity. His patient's health is his concern. He has never treated me just like I was a name on a file. He's an excellent doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2037463].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 20, 2008

Dr. Adashek is knowledgable, caring, and genuine. I've experienced difficult pregnancies in the past and he was always so supportive. It sad that he isn't delivering anymore but I'm glad he's still practicing and not retiring yet! You will not find another doctor like this one-seriously! He's a great person and is very vested in his profession.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2037462].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 28, 2008

I have so many wonderful things to say about Dr. Adeshak there is not enough room for me to express. Through a very difficult pregnancy, he was there for me in so many ways. To sum it up he is very warm, caring, knowledgeable and makes you feel so at ease. I was so greatful, my little one is now 5yrs old, and Im just as appreciative today, as then. thank you for all you do for your patients. trust me, we dont forget you......

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2037461].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 19, 2008

Dr Adashek has spoiled me; I can no longer go to arrogant doctors who do not have time to answer my questions or get back to me in a timely manner. I worked in Dr. A's office and can say that he is just as friendly, kind and upbeat to his staff as he is to his patients. He is the real deal and truly cares about his patients. The reason he is not always punctual is because he takes time with his patients instead of rushing through the exam/discussion. If you want punctual, choose the first appointment of the day or the appointment right after lunch!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2037460].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 14, 2008

I have been with Dr. A for three years now, and cannot say enough good things. I had a very complicated female condition that several doctors told me was all in my head, or "unidentifiable". When I found Dr. Adashek, it was a total blessing because he would not give up until the root of the problem was discovered. I am now feeling so much better! Count on this doc 100%. He's got your back!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2037459].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 7, 2008

Dr. Adashek is just terrific. Always makes you feel comfortable and is very knowledgeable and has a great sense of humor - something you don't often find in doctors.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2037458].votes_count ]]