Dr. Steven J. Adashek

Grad. Year: 1983

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:Y

Rating: 5.0 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 25 reviews. Dr. Steven J. Adashek has an excellent overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments

20/10/13 SYSTEM: First Name changed from "Steven" to "Steven J."
RID: 2509248
22/12/12 5 4 5 5 I have been with Dr. A for five yrs.,my previous gyn retired. I thought it would be a hard to find a good gyn, that really cares for his patients. The transition was easy, I'm so happy to be with Dr. A, he's great! Always there to help you, answers all your questions, never rushes you, and guaranteed to always makes you laugh with his humor. I have never seen him in a bad mood or not smiling. He has helped me with some major pre-cancer problems. Highly Recommend him.
Respond

04/07/12 SYSTEM: City changed from "LUTHERVILLE" to "BALTIMORE", Med School changed from "Univ Of Fl Coll Of Med, Gainesville Fl 32610" to "University Of Florida College Of Medicine"

01/09/11 SYSTEM: 2 positive duplicate or disallowed ratings automatically removed

RID: 1349105
28/01/11 5 4 5 5 I have been with Dr. Adashek for 8 years and he delivered 2 of my children. You will not find a better doctor in the world. Not only is he kind and caring but extremely competent. He makes you feel at ease at the most difficult times. Peggy Stouffer, his PA, is amazing too. The office staff is friendly and well-organized. You won't find better!
RID: 1043404
25/11/09 5 5 5 5 Dr. Adashek is an awesome Gyn. I usually go to female gyns because men can sometimes be rough. Not so with Dr. Adashek. He has a wonderful sense of humor, and really cares about his patients. He listens to you, and does whatever he can to help. You can tell that he really enjoys being a doctor and genuinely likes people. I'd recommend him to everyone.
Insurance: Aetna
RID: 705301
20/10/08 5 5 5 5 I have been a patient of Dr. Adashek's since 1988 and HIGHLY recommend him for his compassion, knowledge, and experience. He has always been a doctor that has spent time answering any questions I have and has a great sense of humor when not answering the important questions. Doctors like Dr. Adashek are a rarity. His patient's health is his concern. He has never treated me just like I was a name on a file. He's an excellent doctor.
RID: 626228
28/06/08 5 4 5 5 Dr. Adashek is knowledgable, caring, and genuine. I've experienced difficult pregnancies in the past and he was always so supportive. It sad that he isn't delivering anymore but I'm glad he's still practicing and not retiring yet! You will not find another doctor like this one-seriously! He's a great person and is very vested in his profession.
RID: 593265
19/05/08 5 4 5 5 I have so many wonderful things to say about Dr. Adeshak there is not enough room for me to express. Through a very difficult pregnancy, he was there for me in so many ways. To sum it up he is very warm, caring, knowledgeable and makes you feel so at ease. I was so greatful, my little one is now 5yrs old, and Im just as appreciative today, as then. thank you for all you do for your patients. trust me, we dont forget you......
RID: 514624
14/02/08 5 4 5 5 Dr Adashek has spoiled me; I can no longer go to arrogant doctors who do not have time to answer my questions or get back to me in a timely manner. I worked in Dr. A's office and can say that he is just as friendly, kind and upbeat to his staff as he is to his patients. He is the real deal and truly cares about his patients. The reason he is not always punctual is because he takes time with his patients instead of rushing through the exam/discussion. If you want punctual, choose the first appointment of the day or the appointment right after lunch!
Paid (or co-pay): $20
RID: 507279
07/02/08 5 5 5 5 I have been with Dr. A for three years now, and cannot say enough good things. I had a very complicated female condition that several doctors told me was all in my head, or "unidentifiable". When I found Dr. Adashek, it was a total blessing because he would not give up until the root of the problem was discovered. I am now feeling so much better! Count on this doc 100%. He's got your back!
RID: 498811
29/01/08 5 5 5 5 Dr. Adashek is just terrific. Always makes you feel comfortable and is very knowledgeable and has a great sense of humor - something you don't often find in doctors.
Paid (or co-pay): $10
RID: 485477
16/01/08 5 5 5 5 Love this doctor! He had a great bedside manner and really knows his stuff! He is the best around!
RID: 470200
22/12/07 5 5 5 5 I was recommended to see Dr A through a friend of mine, and I have to say in the very short time I have been seeing him he is one of the best dr's I have ever had since I can remember. He is kind, caring, compassionate..exc. I could go on and on. I hope to keep him as my dr and would recommend him to any one else just the same. Props to you DR. A dashek. Your the best  Respond
RID: 415943
21/09/07 5 5 5 5 I absolutely LOVE Dr. Adeshek. I have been going to for 9 yrs. He has also delivered both of my children. His staff is a great blessing. They are very helpful and always make me feel better. I would definitely recommend him as a GYN.  Respond
RID: 383148
10/08/07 5 4 5 5 Dr. A. is the most humane and compassionate doctor I have ever encountered. If you have any mental health issues during or after pregnancy, he is the person to see, even though he does not provide OB care per se anymore.
RID: 381873
08/08/07 5 4 5 5 If you hate going to GYNs, you will find Dr. Adashek very easy to return to! I only wish he would continue his OB practice as now that I am pregnant I cannot find a comparable doctor to deliver my baby.
RID: 305166
01/05/07 5 5 5 Dr. Adashek is a wonderful doctor. He spends the appropriate time making sure that his patients address problems/issues. He does not make you feel rushed. I have been going to him for 11 years now and feel very confident in the way he practices medicine.
Paid (or co-pay): $15
RID: 228344
24/03/07 5 5 5 I have been seeing Dr. Adashek for 12 years now. He has been there with me every year since I was 16 years old. I am 28 and will be trying to have a child in the next 3-5 years and I WISH THAT HE WOULD CONTINUE TO DELIVER BABIES. I cant think of anyone else I would trust more than him for my female medical needs. He is such a fantastic doctor. I am a very shy girl and he never makes me feel anxious when I go to him for my annual check ups! Keep up the good work Doc! Colleen P.
RID: 225907
23/03/07 5 5 5 Dr.Adashek is simply wonderful! I always feel completely at ease with him and he is very kind and compassionate. I've been seeing him for my yearly exams for a few years; more recently I had a hormonal issue that was emotionally painful but Dr A was able to help me feel so much better about it all, and that is priceless to me.
RID: 127038
04/02/07 5 5 5 Dr. Adashek is AMAZING!!! He was the most supportive, upbeat, terrific person to have by your side delivering your baby!! I actualy look forward to seeing hinm every year for my annual checkup, funny huh?! He is so caring and knowledgable...wonderful man and doctor.
RID: 75738
03/01/07 5 5 5 Dr. A is the absolute best doctor I have come across in the medical field. He is extremely knowledgable and personable. My husband and I received the best quality care from Dr. Adashek and his staff during both my pregnancies. I would highly recommend his practice.
Insurance: Aetna
RID: 48306
30/09/06 5 5 5 I can't comment enough on the care Adashek and his assistant have given to me and my husband. He is a wonderful caring man and never made me feel like I was an interuption to his day when I needed him!
RID: 45102
13/09/06 5 5 5 I have never been more comfortable with a doctor as I am with Dr. Adashek. I look forward to having him as my doctor for many many many more years and hope he will be there for me when my husband and I start to have children.  Respond
RID: 39326
04/08/06 5 5 5 I have been a patient of Dr. Adashek's for 16 years..He is a wonderful dr and is very knowledgable..He has delivered my children..he is ownderful~
RID: 38463
31/07/06 5 5 5 Amazing! Really felt like he cared about why I was there and wouldn't stop at anything until I felt better.  Respond
RID: 22646
09/02/06 3 5 5 I've been a patient for 17 years. He is a real person and I feel that he has treated me like a family member. Even tho I have moved to the Frederick area, I continue to travel back to the Baltimore area to continue in his care.
Insurance: MAMSI
RID: 20498
07/01/06 5 5 5 Dr. Adashek is wonderful! Very knowledgable, personable, and a great doctor.
* - Rating left by a registered user