Rate Dr. Robert Hopkins

Dr. Robert Hopkins's Ratings

I took my daughter to Dr. Hopkins for severe persistent asthma. He had previously received her medical records from her pediatrician and her allergist. He was incredibly familiar her records and with her history when I saw him. He had memorized many of the notes from the doctors so I knew he had read and reread the records. He also remember the next time we saw him exactly what her allergies were and several other details about her and her little life :)He is incredibly caring and intelligent which to me is the best of both worlds!! I travel about 1 hr to see him and the nurse mentioned that he has patients several hours away bc he is just that amazing!

Submitted Aug. 30, 2011 | flag

very helpful and caring doctor. goes above and beyond to help in any way he can as well as his staff. excellent doctor!

Submitted May 4, 2010 | flag

Our child was seen for Asthma. Dr Hopkins specializes in Pediatric Pulmonology. Excellent experience, He was engaging, personable, paid attention, "Listened", and communicated in an easy to understand manner. He ran appropriate tests and quickly worked with us to create a treatment plan with medications, physical management, and some lifestyle modifications to control and continue to manage our sons Asthma.

Submitted June 25, 2009 | flag