Rate Dr. Alan J. Webb

Dr. Alan J. Webb's Ratings

Dr Alan Webb is the best Doctor I have ever gone to, he address your problem and he is dedicated solely to his patients. My experience with Doctor Webb has nothing but gentle, respectful, and professional. His staff is incrediable! They work hand in hand with Doctor Webb! I still see Doctor Webb with my Injury. I highly recommend Doctor Webb and you will be lucky if you are able to receive his care.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2037513].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 9, 2012

Very good Doctor and Staff.He has been my dr. for 7 years and he is reasonable.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2037512].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 19, 2011

This is a great doctor - I wish he did spines as I'm not having any luck finding a good doctor in that area. My regular doctor mis-diagnosed my knees as having arthritis - Dr. Webb gave me the correct diagnosis and reasonable treatment - my knees are good now.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2037511].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 15, 2010

Dr. Webb is awesome. I could not recommend a better doctor. I had two surgeries from him and he tried everything to avoid them first. His surgical skills are excellent, I have had no problems since. (Tendonitis in both elbows) Don't hesitate to see him or his staff, they are all wonderful and compassionate.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2037510].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 5, 2008

The best doctor all around. Not only just for orthopaedic problems, has the best "besdide" manner out of all of them. He genuinely makes you feel like you are the only patient he has.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2037509].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 28, 2008

Dr. Webb was very honest regarding what to expect and not to expect regarding a shoulder injury. He also assisted in getting disability assigned to the injury. He was quite gentle and interested in causing the minimum of pain.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2037508].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 7, 2008

This doctor is one the finest men and doctor I have ever met. He took the time to examine my wife and tackled a severe problem when at least four others just shined us on. He is truly a man and a doctor of the healing arts. I just cannot say enough kind words to show my appreciation. His staff is of the highest standards. Mary you are great! Suzanne and all of the rest are just fantastic to work with. I have dealt with a great deal of doctors and offices and this one is of the highest standards of them all. I am profoundly happy he was the one that did the surgery for my wife. Thank you for being there. If he sees this he will know who I am.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2037507].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 17, 2007

Dr Webb explained my condition very thoroughly where as my regular doctor wouldn't, or maybe he just didn't care to find out any info for me. Very nice.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2037506].votes_count ]]