Rate Dr. Garry M. Vickar

Dr. Garry M. Vickar's Ratings

Very personable and knowledgeable. I like him immediately. He was not quick to judge, but felt like he right on target at all times. He didn't jump to tell me I was depressed and stuff me full of pills and get me out of the office. He is a real doctor. Actually came and got me from the waiting room himself and talked to him on the phone several times! He doesn't get back to you within 48 hours, his turn around time for me was minutes! AMAZING!

Submitted April 17, 2009 | flag

Extremely personable, great staff, well run office, Dr. very knowledgeable about medications, very kind and gentle with seniors. Has huge practice and often takes months to get an appointment.

Submitted March 24, 2008 | flag

He is very knowledgable and helpful. He works his hardest to keep you out of the hospital when things aren't going great. He always returns phone calls. He tries really hard to educate you and get/keep you well.

Submitted Jan. 7, 2006 | flag