Rate Dr. William C. Vogelpohl

Dr. William C. Vogelpohl's Ratings

After I lost 8 babies , Dr William Vogelpohl went on a limb for my family when I conceived baby 9. He did extensive research and monitored me closely, nine months latter I had a 9 lbs 7 oz , perfect baby. After 10 years of trying and struggling with Drs from Coast to Coast telling us we would not be able to be parents I am a mom. My little 9 lbs 7 oz baby has a sibling too 14 months apart . They're 10 and 11 now , perfect miracles . I will never forget Dr Vogelpohl, his wife and their staff . I love them for helping me become a mom.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2515450].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 27, 2014

Dr. Vogelpohl was recommended to me so I went to him for bladder surgery. After the surgery I never regained my strength. Had blood in my urine for 3 months. I became anemic. On my last two visits to try and get the problem fixed he did not know who I was, why I was there or who was my primary care physician was. He kept saying it was another doctor that I had never seen or hear of. After 3 months I finally got him to stop the bleeding. During these last two visits, he kept saying his surgery had nothing to do with my condition. He never appeared to be concerned and could not dismiss me fast enough. He kept asking my why I thought I was bleeding. I told him I'm not a doctor and only had this condition since the surgery and needed to have it fixed. I tried very hard to make him comfortable but he was very defensive and seemed confused. I will not go back unless I absolutely have to return.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2462320].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 26, 2014

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2037719].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 26, 2012

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2037720].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 11, 2011

Dr Volgepohl is very knowledgable, friendly person. I would highly recommended him. His staffs is very helpful and friendly.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2037718].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 11, 2011

Absolutly unprofessional! Would not put on gloves, did not wash his hands. His staff was so rude I left in tears! I ended up having a home birth and had a wonderful experiance but thank god I had the guts to just get up and leave, I felt like I was dealing with a petifile!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2037717].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 18, 2010

WORST experience of my life!!!! While doing an exam, he gloved only ONE hand and pointed (but touched) where I would feel whatever he was doing. He touch (very quick) with the ungloved hand. I was TRAUMATIZED! I later called and asked the RUDE office personal if they could put in my chart "was hands in exam room." The staff refused and just kept defending him with EVERY excuse in regarding to washing his hands. Then the doctor called me and gave me all kinds of excuses. All I asked is if he could wash his hands in the exam room!!!! He got very angry and said he wouldn't see me again. The next two weeks... he called every night trying to explain himself. I refused to take his calls. DON'T GO TO THIS DOCTOR!!!! The birth of my first child is tarnished due to this experience.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2037716].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 9, 2010

Dr Vogelpohl is great ,best, extremely knowledgeable, caring I can’t say enough words for him. He delivered my son ( I was 43 years old and with a normal birth no painkiller or epidural and I end up with him, because my doctor was out of town that day. My son couldn’t wait longer). The staff was always helpful, friendly . I’m happy that I end up being there. I would highly recommend anybody Dr. Vogelpohl or his partner Dr. Kieth.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2037715].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 4, 2009

Dr Vogelpohl is a wonderful doctor!! He came highly recommended from friends and is very well known on the Peninsula. He delivered my first child last year and is now taking care of me for #2. He's very thorough, patient, knowledgable and courteous. The whole staff is just amazing - so helpful and friendly. I hope he doesnt retire before I'm done having babies!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2037714].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 23, 2009

Doctor was nice, but never really made me feel comfortable. He never asked any questions regarding my pregnancy beyond courtesy "how are you today." Failed to tell me important info, like drinking water before sonogram and didn't tell me to go to the hospital for the sono until I showed up at his office for the appt, wasting my time with another appt. Dismissed my concerns about irritation. Nurse rarely even smiled when greeting anyone. Receptionist that sits closest to window was outright rude and unwilling to help me. She even canceled one of my appt's without telling me. Despite the short wait time, I would not recommend this office to anyone. There are plenty others available in the area.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2037713].votes_count ]]