Rate Dr. Mark A. Greenfield

Dr. Mark A. Greenfield's Ratings

I had a work related injury to my knee where a piece of metal ended up in the knee. Dr. greenfield and his staff were very friendly. He tried to remove the piece of metal in the office ( with a little push on my part) but was unsuccessful. he scheduled the surgery for the next morning and even helped to set up the operating room so he could get it done before the other scheduled surgeries for the day. He was very knowledgeable and I wish I had known about him before my wife had her knee surgery. I would recommend him and his staff to anyone, and will go back to him for any future needs.

Submitted Sept. 6, 2014 | flag

Dr. Greenfield and his staff were fantastic. He did surgery on my knee and I got a great result. Highly recommend.

Submitted June 15, 2014 | flag

This doctor gave me a prescription for my shoulder. I got such a bad reaction I was admitted to the hospital for treatment. My opinion of this doctor is that he is very condescending. I received more information from my initial doctor who examined me. I would NOT recommend this doctor to anyone.

Submitted May 19, 2014 | flag

I appreciated the fact that Dr. Greenfield was able to treat me soon after I broke my ankle. The first doctor I called, working from my list of providers and proximity to my home, couldn't see me until the next week. Doctors in this specialty need to allow time in their office schedules to treat emergencies like fractures because no one plans to break a bone. Dr. Greenfield was able to see me the day I called. I was treated in a professional and kind manner by Dr. Greenfield, Kayla, his x-ray technician, and all the office staff.

Submitted April 5, 2014 | flag

Dr. G and his staff are amazing. My treatment has been wonderful. Special recognition to my nurse Shayna. She has shown true care and compassion.

Submitted March 13, 2014 | flag

Dr. Mark A. Greenfield is an Excellent Orthopaedics Dr.!Way back in early 2013 when my shoulder injury (rotator cuff repair) took place, he helped me from start to finish. He and ALL of his staff were EXCELLENT to and for me! HIGHLY Recommended!David W. Scottsdale, AZ

Submitted Oct. 21, 2013 | flag

this doctor does not do anything to help a patient and is, in fact, acting against the Hippocratic oath. He does not act ethically and completely disregards the ethical obligations toward a patient, beneficence and non-maleficence are non-existent in this doctor!

Submitted Sept. 23, 2013 | flag

This guy thinks he is more important then anyone else. If your OK with waiting 2 hours then this is your guy. No joke it is the longest wait I have ever had especially when I was the only patient in the waiting room.. Very disrespectful and non professional.

Submitted Aug. 15, 2013 | flag

I was 57 when I ruptured my bicep tendon. Dr. Greenfield diagnosed the problem and did the surgical repair. He made the process as pleasant as possible. The results were much better than I expected, four months post op I have full range of motion and my strength is almost where it was before the injury. My scars form the surgery have almost disappeared. He is an excellent surgeon. Hopefully, I will not need him again but if I have another orthopedic injury he is the first person I will contact.

Submitted April 22, 2013 | flag

Dr. Greenfield diagnosed the problem, tried to use physical therapy first and when this didn't work did surgery. I liked the fact he did not recommend surgery first and tried non-invasive procedures first. When surgery was the only option he fixed the problem quickly, ordered physical therapy, and I am able to walk without pain. He was great! I highly recommend Dr. Greenfield and his staff.

Submitted Jan. 11, 2013 | flag