You may also like

Rate Dr. Mark A. Greenfield

Dr. Mark A. Greenfield's Ratings

Best Dr I ever saw in My Life............ Staff Great, Office Manager should be running us gov.com

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2847933].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 25, 2015

Great doctor. He would call personally when there were concerns and one of the few doctors that would give you his personal cell number. Great staff.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2842785].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 19, 2015

Unless you are a mindreader, find another doctor. Communication is poor to non-existent. Staff is friendly in office, rude and defensive on phone. I feel doc is in it for the dough. He's working for the insurance companies, not for you.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2819143].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 27, 2015

great doc and staff
thank yoy doc for getting me back to work your staff is great

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2802439].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 9, 2015

I have had 3 surgeries by Dr. Greenfield, and all have turned out very well. I would recommend, and i do, to many of the people i meet, that he is the only orthopedic surgeon i trust to work on me. Both of my shoulders and my right knee are doing great! He is Awesome!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2763333].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 1, 2015

I had a work related injury to my knee where a piece of metal ended up in the knee. Dr. greenfield and his staff were very friendly. He tried to remove the piece of metal in the office ( with a little push on my part) but was unsuccessful. he scheduled the surgery for the next morning and even helped to set up the operating room so he could get it done before the other scheduled surgeries for the day. He was very knowledgeable and I wish I had known about him before my wife had her knee surgery. I would recommend him and his staff to anyone, and will go back to him for any future needs.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2527073].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 6, 2014

Dr. Greenfield and his staff were fantastic. He did surgery on my knee and I got a great result. Highly recommend.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2037894].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 15, 2014

This doctor gave me a prescription for my shoulder. I got such a bad reaction I was admitted to the hospital for treatment. My opinion of this doctor is that he is very condescending. I received more information from my initial doctor who examined me. I would NOT recommend this doctor to anyone.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2462333].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 19, 2014

I appreciated the fact that Dr. Greenfield was able to treat me soon after I broke my ankle. The first doctor I called, working from my list of providers and proximity to my home, couldn't see me until the next week. Doctors in this specialty need to allow time in their office schedules to treat emergencies like fractures because no one plans to break a bone. Dr. Greenfield was able to see me the day I called. I was treated in a professional and kind manner by Dr. Greenfield, Kayla, his x-ray technician, and all the office staff.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2462332].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 5, 2014

Dr. G and his staff are amazing. My treatment has been wonderful. Special recognition to my nurse Shayna. She has shown true care and compassion.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2037911].votes_count ]]