Rate Dr. Mary P. Lupo

Dr. Mary P. Lupo's Ratings

I had fillers and botox performed at the Lupo Center for Aesthetic and General Dermatology in New Orleans. Dr. Lupo and her professional team deliver unequaled dermatologic care. My results are unbelievable! I did a lot of research to find Dr. Lupo, who is one of the top dermatologists in the country. She lived up to every expectation, and we're lucky to have her in New Orleans. People are constantly complimenting my new refreshed looks, but they can't tell I had cosmetic procedures performed. Throughout the procedure and after my appointment, I had no discomfort. I look rested for the first time in my life, which means the world to me. What a great job! Her trained eye and steady hand led to a great result, and I will continue to refer my friends and family. I am a devoted patient for life.

Submitted July 24, 2012 | flag

I had visited a plastic surgeon, Dr. Khoobehi, for Juvederm under my eyes. He overcharges by $200 for his "expertise" as he calls it (so his total was $750 when the going rate in the NOLA area is $550). Dr. Khoobehi deformed under my eyes with the botched Juvederm job and suggested I "wait it out" for it to get better. After five months of looking sick, tired and old with his bags he put under my eyes, I could not take it anymore, so i researched and found Dr. Lupo, who serves on panels for injectable fillers and trains other physicians on how to use it properly! So i went to her, and she immediately corrected Dr. Khoobehi's botch job on me. That was the best $75 dollars I spent in a long time for her to undo his mess-up. People again comment on how "young" I look! Next time I need Juve, I am either going to Dr. Lupo or Dr. Massiha. They charge less than Khoobei, plus they do infinitely better work!

Submitted Aug. 25, 2008 | flag