Rate Dr. Beverly B. Yount

Dr. Beverly B. Yount's Ratings

Excellent doctor. Great diagnostician. Thorough and great bedside manner.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][756653].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 30, 2012

I liked this doctor very much. She really listens and is very thorough. She doesn't skimp on the details.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][756652].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 10, 2009

Dr. Yount is an incredible caring physican. She listens to her patients, takes good notes and follows up on patient concerns. For females, it was one stop shopping (no seperate gyn needed) unless something abnormal showed on your pap smear. This was very convienent. It was fairly easy to get an appointment to see her. She is very knowledgeable about using the natural thyroid medication called "armour thyroid" in cases where the artifical thryoid hormone replacements have not been effective. Dr. Yount is well connected to other physicans in the New Orleans area and is able to make recommendations to other fantastic doctors in the area. She is an impressive human being and truly cares for people. I trusted her with my life and she was my doctor for about 5 years, until I moved away from New Orleans.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][756651].votes_count ]]