Rate Dr. Mark P. Madden

Dr. Mark P. Madden's Ratings

Great doctor. He is very knowledgable and has a great bed-side manner. He operated on my husband and we were both pleased so when I was having back pain, I knew that I would use his services.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2462342].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 14, 2014

Dr. Madden is an exceptional surgeon. He cut me up twice now. He handled a total right hip replacement in 2006 and within 4 months, I was back playing tennis. In March 2014, he repaired a rotator cuff injury to my left shoulder that I sustained when I fell on the ice in January 2014. The most recent surgery went very well. Eight weeks after the surgery and physical therapy, I am back playing tennis at a 4.0 level. I whole heartedly recommend Dr. Madden for his skills, his devotion to his patient and to his wonderful personality. For example, after my hip surgery, he came into my room and told me that he signed me up for "special Olympics" so I better go home and start practicing. That put a big smile on my face. What a great guy he is.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2462341].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 30, 2014

The office is very clean and staff seems friendly. Sadly, they tell you they will call you back but never do. He says he will get back to you as soon as you get the MRI but you don't hear back for over a week. After calling and calling with no response he decides to send you to another doctor without even giving you any information on the extent of your injury or treatment ideas. They are very unprofessional. You should find another doctor rather than wasting your time, money and injuring yourself further waiting for a response from this office.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2038178].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 17, 2014

Great doctor, Takes time to listen and truly concerned about his patients. He has a great staff working with him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2038177].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 3, 2013

Excellent physician, he spends much needed time and listens to my concerns.His staff is excellent also and very professional and educated.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2038176].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 14, 2012

4 visits, ACL tear/ Meniscus tear Dr. Madden diagnosed it immediately. Took care of it, repaired it, and above else answered ALL my questions. HE HAS GREAT PEOPLE SKILLS! VERY PERSONABLE! I recommend him...

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2038175].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 5, 2012

Dr Madden addressed all my concerns, and repaired my carpal tunnel issues with minimal down time and little to no pain and was available for all my post surgery questions. Dr Madden followed up personally on several occasions to see how I was doing. I would highly recommend him and his staff. Dr Madden's Bed side manner is second to none! Thanks doc

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2038174].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 13, 2010

I have been coming to this practice for over a year and my experience has been good. His nurse and staff is exceptional and professional. Dr Madden goes without saying hes a great physician with excellent people skill

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2038173].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 9, 2009

Too busy. Forgetful. Nurse who works with him is very rude.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2038172].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 10, 2009

I've been using Dr. Madden as my Orthopeadics specialist for years and years (17+). I just saw him--he has the best side matter, and will answer any question just about any time. He performed one of the surgeries and it was coming along like he said, and he called me back driving down the road on his cell phone. He deeply cares for his patients. I wish other doctors were like him. He does explain every thing and is the tops. I've recommended him to others. My mother in her progressive years even goes to him now--she's broken hip and shattered her wrist. Thank you a million Dr. Madden (& Bobby--an office employee).

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2038171].votes_count ]]