Rate Dr. Ellen R. Kruger

Dr. Ellen R. Kruger's Ratings

The wait sucks, but Kruger is definitely worth it. Amazing obgyn.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2564751].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 5, 2014

This doctor is by far the best OBGYN doctor in the metro area. She is VERY knowledgeable and easy to talk to. Will answer any/all questions you have. She delivered both of my children and both experiences with Dr. Kruger and her staff were amazing. She works around the clock!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][756739].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 6, 2013

I have been a patient for 10+ years. I love Dr. Kruger because she is very knowledgeable and friendly. She delivered all 3 of my kids. Her nurse is very nice. You may have a wait on your appointments because she delivers ALL her babies and may need to go n check on patients in labor. I don't mind because I would not want some strange doctior to deliver my baby.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][756738].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 2, 2013

She is a great doctor. Very knowledgable so you feel comfortable with her. I would go to her for any future babies I have.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][756737].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 27, 2009

Delivered my daughters and was my doctor throughout my pregnancy.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][756736].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 14, 2009

you have to wait awhile to see her so bring something entertaining, but she's a great doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][756735].votes_count ]]