Rate Dr. Ellen R. Kruger

Dr. Ellen R. Kruger's Ratings

This doctor is by far the best OBGYN doctor in the metro area. She is VERY knowledgeable and easy to talk to. Will answer any/all questions you have. She delivered both of my children and both experiences with Dr. Kruger and her staff were amazing. She works around the clock!

Submitted Aug. 6, 2013 | flag

I have been a patient for 10+ years. I love Dr. Kruger because she is very knowledgeable and friendly. She delivered all 3 of my kids. Her nurse is very nice. You may have a wait on your appointments because she delivers ALL her babies and may need to go n check on patients in labor. I don't mind because I would not want some strange doctior to deliver my baby.

Submitted July 2, 2013 | flag

She is a great doctor. Very knowledgable so you feel comfortable with her. I would go to her for any future babies I have.

Submitted July 27, 2009 | flag

Delivered my daughters and was my doctor throughout my pregnancy.

Submitted May 14, 2009 | flag

you have to wait awhile to see her so bring something entertaining, but she's a great doctor.

Submitted Dec. 26, 2008 | flag