Dr. Ellen R. Kruger

Grad. Year: 1991

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:Y

Rating: 5.0 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 5 reviews. Dr. Ellen R. Kruger has an excellent overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments

20/10/13 SYSTEM: First Name changed from "Ellen" to "Ellen R."

07/09/13 SYSTEM: City changed from "NEW ORLEANS" to "Jefferson"
RID: 2755116
06/08/13 5 4 5 5 This doctor is by far the best OBGYN doctor in the metro area. She is VERY knowledgeable and easy to talk to. Will answer any/all questions you have. She delivered both of my children and both experiences with Dr. Kruger and her staff were amazing. She works around the clock!
Insurance: Aetna
RID: 2698819
02/07/13 5 4 5 5 I have been a patient for 10+ years. I love Dr. Kruger because she is very knowledgeable and friendly. She delivered all 3 of my kids. Her nurse is very nice. You may have a wait on your appointments because she delivers ALL her babies and may need to go n check on patients in labor. I don't mind because I would not want some strange doctior to deliver my baby.
Insurance: Blue Cross / Blue Shield
RID: 947989
27/07/09 5 2 5 5 She is a great doctor. Very knowledgable so you feel comfortable with her. I would go to her for any future babies I have.
Insurance: Medicaid / Medi-Cal
RID: 888072
14/05/09 5 4 5 5 Delivered my daughters and was my doctor throughout my pregnancy.
Insurance: Medicaid / Medi-Cal
RID: 749909
26/12/08 4 1 5 5 you have to wait awhile to see her so bring something entertaining, but she's a great doctor.
Insurance: Aetna