Rate Dr. Phuong T. Nguyen

Dr. Phuong T. Nguyen's Ratings

Great doctor. Very observant. Uses samples to test patient tolerance. Very honest and concerned.

Submitted March 15, 2013 | flag

I have been going to Dr. Nguyen for quite a few years and I have nothing but GREAT things to say about him. No matter how far I have moved, he has stayed my doctor and I have traveled a couple of hours to make my appointment. He is quite timely, compassionate and from day one I always felt very comfortable talking with him.

Submitted Oct. 24, 2011 | flag

Dr Nguyen, is a great doctor. He is not only knowledgeable in his field, he is kind, compassionate, and truly cares about his patients.

Submitted Sept. 13, 2011 | flag

Dr. Nguyen is extremely compassionate, insightful and helpful. After one session, I felt as though he understood exactly what I was going through. He is punctual, (abnormal for any doctor these days) and very professional, without making you feel like you are in a business meeting. My only complaint is that he does not accept my new insurance!! He is everything you look for in a psychiatrist.

Submitted July 11, 2011 | flag