Rate Dr. Jonathan J. Rynning

Dr. Jonathan J. Rynning's Ratings

Dr. Rynning is a very kind and helpful psychiatrist. He works with you to find the best medication for your difficulties. He is also honest and expresses a genuine concern in your well being while being down to earth. He is always right on time with appointments and takes the time to ask about your life and how you are doing. The staff at the desk can be difficult to work with if you try to contact them on the phone but they seem to be fairly pleasant in person.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][756829].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 15, 2012

Don't know what I would do without Dr. Rynning. He is very intelligent, understanding and helpful.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][756828].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 2, 2012

This guy is the worst! He is a power hungry insecure man whose only tools at EJGH are medication and threats of intimidation. If you don't take the pills he won't help you - he'll actually hurt you and prolong your stay. He will falsely testify under oath, even is ignorant enough to attempt to diagnose an individual with 5 different mental illnesses at the same time (an impossibility!). One day he will have his license pulled, God willing.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][756827].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 15, 2011

Dr. Rynning has helped me with my depression. He is very easy to talk to---he really listens. I know that he really cares about his patients.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][756826].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 7, 2010

Dr. Rynning is great. He is very friendly and personable. He works with you to help you get better. I would highly recommend him to anyone who needed the help of a psychiatrist

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][756825].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 12, 2009

I love Dr. Rynning he has been very helpful to me. I went to him when I was very sick with a lot of Anxiety attacks and depression .

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][756824].votes_count ]]