Rate Dr. Victoria M. MacLin

Dr. Victoria M. MacLin's Ratings

Hello .. I'm new to omahaaand I'm looking for a fertility clinic to go to I am 30 and more than ready to have at least 1child who would be best for me to to..

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2591662].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 24, 2014

I went to Lincoln Clinic and that's worse but. Dr. MacLin, Kathleen, Katherine, Dani, and many have similar names there:) more to mention they're so friendly, nice and smiling. Dr. MacLin found out. I had polyps and cyst when Lincoln Dr.don't. Though our IUI's was not successful but I like the people there so nice and even. Dr. MacLin is busy that time and she saw me she hug me and. I was happy as you know infertility is like a roller coaster. Whenever we are ready for IVF we will go back there again. I love all the stuff their and we are thankful for their help though we don't have baby yet. Hopefully we will go back there sooner. M&W Breyer.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2499147].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 15, 2014

This is the place to be if you are wanting success! Great staff and excellent care!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2462355].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 7, 2014

I had a HSG test done this afternoon. Walked into the clinic,signed in and was taken to do my test right away.The best staff ever! So very polite and kind. Dr.Maclin came right in explained the test and intorduced herself to my mother. She and her staff were amazing! The test was rough but they made it as comfortable as they could. What a great expierence. I recommend them to anyone!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2462354].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 2, 2014

To the posts about Maclin and her staff being rude, I've been a patient there for years for many different things and have NEVER been treated rudely. I'm guessing the person that posts this has sour grapes for not achieving a pregnancy. As for not being told about the meds from London you do know you can get the same meds from Kohlls pharmacy in Omaha for the exact same price or cheaper and have no shipping costs? I know this as I just compared the prices!!! I highly recommend Maclin she is the best!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2038463].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 20, 2014

I went to Methodist and kept getting the run around. Nickel and dimed me and still no straight answers. Wanted a second opinion and went to dr maklin and the 3 hours she spent just I'm the consultation was longer and more detailed than the 2 years of appointments at dr Oakes. With Oakes all I would get was "we'll call u with results". And said no more than 10 words on the phone. After a miscarriage from ivf all they could care about was charging more money to "make sure it was all gone". No compassion. My husband finally got the questions answered he's been waiting for. We will be going with maklin.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2038462].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 26, 2013

I came to Dr Maclin for a second opinion on a course of action recommended by the other RE in Omaha.The office is run very poorly (no punctuality, poor communication).Several times dr Maclin did not know or was surprised by the course of action indicated by the nurses (who were following protocol, no doubt, but each case is different and protocol is not always enough).Dr Maclin APPEARS very knowledgeable and willing to discuss options,has an answer for every question, her professor-like demeanor APPEARS calm and collected, almost studied.However, her decisions are unilateral and incomplete at best(I paid bigger fees to two out of state specialists who but sided with the first RE!!).Reproductive medicine is not an exact science.Congratulations to the ones that got pregnant!It is a wonder.Just know that randomness had at least as much to do with you getting pregnant as dr Maclin's intervention, maybe even more.BTW,lack of competition for REs in Omaha is hurting everybody!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2038461].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 6, 2013

Dr Maclin is very knowledgeable and a great Dr. The staff is wonderful there. This is a great Dr office.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2038460].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 1, 2013

Dr. Maclin is brutally honest at times but I see that as a good thing. I usually see her APRN Annie Bode-Miller when I go there and she is absolutely amazing.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2038459].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 16, 2013

I had high hopes in going to Dr. Maclins office, unfortunately I didn't get pregnant with the several IUI's we did. However I also knew that the chances weren't very good and even though each month was heartbreaking and expensive (my ins didn't cover anything) I don't regret going to her clinic and will return for IVF in a few months when my husband and I are ready for that step. No, we didn't see her every visit, but her nurses were WONDERFUL and very knowledgable! As well as the ladies at the front desk, they made us feel like part of their family which was important to us because it's a difficult situation to be in. In this process I had to have a laproscopy surgery which I had a time before a few years ago in Lincoln, the surgery with Dr Maclin was very reassuring and she covered everything with me afterwards. She's not there to be your friend she's there (along with her team) to grow your family

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2038458].votes_count ]]