Dr. John Joseph Klimkiewicz

Dr. John Joseph Klimkiewicz

Rate Dr. John Joseph Klimkiewicz

Dr. John Joseph Klimkiewicz's Ratings

This was the worst medical consultation experience. I had massive pain in my knee. My Internist recommended Dr. K. The consultation 3.5 minutes (and I am being generous), no explanation, and ultimately no diagnosis. Just an x-Ray beforehand, then handed me a knee brace, take some painkillers and told me to come back end of the month. The next day I call to schedule a follow up consult and was told that the next available appt was 2 months later. The lady said they would call back if something else frees up, but never did. Then a week later I was in so much pain that I was crying on the phone while leaving a message to see if the Dr. could see me that day or the next. Again, nobody called back. I ultimately changed to a different Dr. Q: Why accept new patients if you can follow up with them? A: Greed.

Submitted Aug. 27, 2014 | flag

The best doc I have ever seen. Great in all aspects -- highest mark yet!!!

Submitted Jan. 13, 2013 | flag

Dr K was referred to me by the dr who first did my first knee surgery. Although quite busy, he still took his time with me an throughly explained the issue and then explained my options. He then did my second knee surgery which consisted of a menisecomy of my left knee. Now I am just waiting for workers comp to approve my right knee surgery. NON-the-less Dr K has been more then amazing he has great bed side manner and even answers emails very promptly. I thank the stars above for being a patient of his, he's really helping me along.

Submitted Jan. 4, 2013 | flag

He was very arogant and smug. He treated me with little respect when I asked very specific questions about my knees. He feels you should have blind trust because he is the expert. Well, I have done that before and paid the price with two failed knee surgeries. I don't doubt his skill but if you want to be informed and have a Dr. with a bed side manner, well then look elsewhere! He is running on an elitist power trip!

Submitted March 29, 2012 | flag

I had a torn ligament in my knee. (I was referred to Dr. K by a top surgeon from another hospital) Dr. K spent a lot of time (compared to other physicians I have seen) checking out the injury and studying the film. In my case, he recommended no surgery and the tear healed perfectly with therapy. There are a lot of Docs who will "cut first". Dr. K looks at all alternatives to surgery first.

Submitted May 2, 2011 | flag

On 10/14/10 Dr. K repaired a substantial Labrum tear in my right shoulder (dominant hand). I am now about 3 months Post Op. and I feel great. I have 100% range of motion, and my shoulder gets stronger every week. Little to no pain after the first month. Dr. K is very knowledgeable and is a really nice guy. His bedside manner is second to none. He even took the time to sit down with my Wife and Mother immediately after the surgery to explain exactly what he did, and explain the recovery process. I am a Police Sergeant and I must honestly say, Dr. K. probably saved my career.

Submitted Jan. 5, 2011 | flag

Submitted Nov. 15, 2010 | flag

Dr. K did a great job. Had my shoulder done for a torn labrum and general looseness. At about 6 weeks post op right now and feels great. Very little pain and almost complete range of motion back. He estimated 3 months total before I am back in the gym and at this rate I feel very confident that is an accurate time frame. Very knowledgeable. Highly recommend.

Submitted Nov. 10, 2010 | flag

I had surgery with Dr. Klimkiewicz around Feb 2009 to repair my shoulder. He did an outstanding job. It was almost back to normal by July 2009. He gave all the time necessary to listen to my concerns. I highly recommend him.

Submitted March 31, 2010 | flag

I was diagnosed by three doctors that I had arthritis in my left knee. I thought my running days were over. All three doctors told me that I could not run anymore and two suggested surgery to "clean up" my knee. I initially went to Dr. K. to see if he could do anything to help me manage the arthritis. He looked at the x-rays and MRI that I had that led to this diagnose and told me it was incorrect. The MRI images were not in focus plus there were not enough images to make the dianosis. He spent about 30 mins with me versus the other doctors who spent under 10 mins. I was diagnosed with a knee tracking disorder and given a prescription for PT. I was just estatic and angry since these other doctors were ready to perform surgery on me the next day.

Submitted Feb. 22, 2010 | flag