Rate Dr. Erin E. Boh

Dr. Erin E. Boh's Ratings

Saw her multiple times for 2 years. She's abrupt and inconsistent with her care. Most days she's in a rush and only evaluates some but not all inquiries that I might have, which I find disconcerting, when being treated with methotrexate for a chronic condition. Wait times in the Tulane Hospital office can average 1-and-a-half to 3 hours.

Submitted Aug. 22, 2014 | flag

Submitted Aug. 14, 2012 | flag

Without a doubt the best Dr. i have had. Compassionate and knowledgeable. She is the only one who has been able to clear my psoraisis. No small feat. She cares and gives an excellent consutation. Keeps me advised of the options.

Submitted Feb. 28, 2012 | flag

Fantastic!!!! I have severe psoriasis and have seen at least 20 doctors, all of whom want to give me an ointment. I HAVE 75% COVERAGE, I ask what good would a cream do. Dr. Boh actually takes that into consideration and finds other options. Thank you dr. Boh. The medical community benefits from you and the students you produce.

Submitted Feb. 26, 2012 | flag

Dr. Boh seems to know alot about psoriasis. She was very helpful in offering me options and has been the only doctor to have patience with my skin. Her staff leaves something to be desired, but overall I am very happy with my care.

Submitted June 24, 2009 | flag

Great doctor, very intelligent and helpful. Was compassionate when I was going through a very tough medical issue that could not be cured. Very busy and hard to get an appointment with.

Submitted May 2, 2009 | flag

Dr. Boh is wonderful. She is very understanding and knowledgeable about psoriasis. Definitely the best dermatologist I have ever had. Her nurse, Carol Guidry, is wonderful as well.

Submitted March 9, 2009 | flag