Dr. Erin E. Boh

Grad. Year: 1985

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:Y

Rating: 4.3 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 6 reviews. Dr. Erin E. Boh has a good overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

Dermatologist-related: skin disease, warts, acne, rash, dermatitis, skin tumors, moles, skin cancer, psoriasis
The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments

20/10/13 SYSTEM: First Name changed from "Erin" to "Erin E."
RID: 2400800
14/08/12 3 3 1 1   Respond
RID: 1724540
28/02/12 5 5 5 5 Without a doubt the best Dr. i have had. Compassionate and knowledgeable. She is the only one who has been able to clear my psoraisis. No small feat. She cares and gives an excellent consutation. Keeps me advised of the options.
Insurance: Humana
RID: 1723126
26/02/12 5 5 5 5 Fantastic!!!! I have severe psoriasis and have seen at least 20 doctors, all of whom want to give me an ointment. I HAVE 75% COVERAGE, I ask what good would a cream do. Dr. Boh actually takes that into consideration and finds other options. Thank you dr. Boh. The medical community benefits from you and the students you produce.  Respond
RID: 920942
24/06/09 4 5 5 5 Dr. Boh seems to know alot about psoriasis. She was very helpful in offering me options and has been the only doctor to have patience with my skin. Her staff leaves something to be desired, but overall I am very happy with my care.
RID: 873839
02/05/09 4 2 5 5 Great doctor, very intelligent and helpful. Was compassionate when I was going through a very tough medical issue that could not be cured. Very busy and hard to get an appointment with.
RID: 822814
09/03/09 5 3 5 5 Dr. Boh is wonderful. She is very understanding and knowledgeable about psoriasis. Definitely the best dermatologist I have ever had. Her nurse, Carol Guidry, is wonderful as well.
* - Rating left by a registered user