Rate Dr. Duong T. Phung

Dr. Duong T. Phung's Ratings

Took me in as a walk in, very friendly knowledgable, patient and kind!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2649622].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 11, 2014

Dr.phung is a very caring but firm Dr. He answered all of my questions with complete honesty which you should expect from a Dr. I miscarried in march of last year, he explained everything to my husband and I and answered every question. He had me go for a second ultrasound to confirm the babies demise and promptly scheduled my DNC. I seen him before and after he performed my surgery and he eased all of my stress and worries. I am now 10 weeks away from my second child and I am very confident having him perform my c section

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2462385].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 29, 2014

Dr. Phungs office has been wonderful to work with. I had been diagnosed with endometrial cancer and had to have a couple of surgeries. They were always very helpful and were able to get my referrals quickly. I have health net insurance.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2039244].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 25, 2013

His staff is awesome like a pawesome, and he's a good doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2039243].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 16, 2012

His doctors office/staff/bed side manner is a complete joke my wife and I went through him miscarried twice then when we went in to see for a check up my wife complained about cramps and he explained it as muscle cramps so we went to the ER they diagnosed it as a UTI that spread to her kidney also had an infection and inflamed something ..... I recommend NO ONE go through this office they do nothing right and his staff is a whole new story with their rudeness and unprofessional behavior being on cell phones being rude to patients!!!!! Out of a rating of 5 or 10 regardless I would give him and his staff a 1.....also we had to have an emergency DNC because of a miscarriage he left her with bruises, cramping and bleeding for over a month when the heal time was only "1 week" complete joke

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2039242].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 11, 2012

This doctor caused harm to my infant while performing a circumcision. Spoke with a few others who had their child circumsized and was informed he also cut them causing significant amount of bleeding and harm to my childs genital area.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2039241].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 9, 2012

DR. PHUNG IS THE BEST OB IN ALL THE I.E. HE HAS DELIVERED MY BABIES AND NOW MY GRANDDAUGHTER :) I HAD SEVERAL FEMALE PROBLEMS AND COULD NOT CONCEIVE AFTER 5 YEARS I WENT TO SEE DR. PHUNG AND AFTER TREATMENT GOT PREGNANT. HE REALLY CARES ABOUT IS PATIENTS!!!! i RECOMMEND HIM TO EVERYONE I KNOW & LOVE

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2039240].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 20, 2011

Dr. is wonderful has a great bedside manner and takes the time to answer all your questions so you understand everything. I could not ask for anything better. The front office staff is not all that great.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2039239].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 22, 2010

Very good doctor a little over booked but worth it appointments made within a day or two. A sincerly nice man. He has helped me with Cervical cells, child birth, Ovarian cysts, and prenatal care.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2039238].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 11, 2010

Dr. Phung seems nice (I saw him twice), but he was not able to diagnose my problem. I had abnormal bleeding every month for 7 days before my period, which started suddenly (was going on for 7 months). Even though I saw him twice, Dr. Phuang never performed a vaginal exam. He performed an ultrasound in his office, which was normal and suggested that I take hormones for 7 days to normalize my period. My periods were very regular and so was the abnormal bleeding (always on schedule), so I felt the problem was not hormonal. I saw a few other doctors as well for this problem, who did not seem concerned at all. Finally one doctor performed a vaginal exam and found a cervical polyp (he was an RE). The polyp was removed and the bleeding stopped. That doctor also recommended a Hysterosonogram (a uterine ultrasound with a saline infusion), which revealed a uterine polyp (regular ultrasound done minutes before the saline infusion did not show the polyp).

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2039237].votes_count ]]