Rate Dr. Richard S. Schenk

Dr. Richard S. Schenk's Ratings

Dr. Schenk is very accommodating and knowledgable. He takes the time to explain and is very thorough. The office staff is very efficient as well.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2039504].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 24, 2014

My son broke he femur in 2009 and he just removed the hardware this past week. He is a wonderful person and outstanding surgeon. I HIGHLY recommend him. He took time to talk to us and answer our questions and make sure my son was comfortable and taken care of. He is on time for appointments (does not make you wait and does not rush you out of the office either). He is also very courteous and very easy to talk to. Again, I HIGHLY recommend him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2039503].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 25, 2010

It's been over 10 years since I've been operated upon by Dr.Schenk. I am a letter carrier. I am still going strong!!!! This is a testament to his abilities.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2039502].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 20, 2010

I fractured my elbow in the summer of 1991 at basketball camp. I started in the first game of the season. Its now 2010 and I still have relatively no problem with the joint.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2039501].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 30, 2010

Efficient office staff. Dr. Schenk consulted with radiologist to review/discuss MRI to ensure nothing was missed. He did this on his own time. He was on the money with diagnosis, visit availability. If you are looking for a great doctor, you found him!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2039500].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 29, 2007

Excellent Dr. I had a motocycle accident 7 years ago and he performed a complex rebuild of my knee. It is still going strong...

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2039499].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 23, 2007

Dr.Schenk is an extremely knowledgable and skilled orthopedic. He treated me for mutiple, complex injuries as a result of a catastrophic car accident, and i could not have asked for a better doctor!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2039498].votes_count ]]