Rate Dr. Susan H. Longe

Dr. Susan H. Longe's Ratings

I have been seeing Dr Longe for over 15 years and believe that I could not receive better treatment anywhere else. She takes time to listen and deals with all my needs (she never treats me like I am taking too much of her time). My only complaint is with staff when I call in, they almost always put me directly on hold and I remain there for 15-20 minutes and frequently I have to hang up because I have other things requiring attention.

Submitted July 26, 2012 | flag

She's been my doc for a long time and is a wonderful doctor but I've had a lot of trouble getting in to see her lately. She only works certain days and it seems like appts. always run late. I'm switching docs soon.

Submitted Nov. 10, 2009 | flag

I have confidence in Dr. Longe and trust her advice. She is an approachable doctor that will answer your questions and I don't feel rushed like with some doctors who make you feel like you're holding them up. One time I did question an action, was when I was sent for tests and the office callled and told me to see a surgeon next instead of reviewing the results with her. I just took it upon myself though to make the follow-up visit with her first before the surgeon.

Submitted Feb. 16, 2008 | flag

Doctor Susan Longe is helpful, caring and compassionet. When my son was very sick she would call at home. When I await my blood tests and there is something wrong she calls me personally. 1st rate service from a 1st rate doctor, IF all doctors were like this the medical profession would be a better place. I would also say how great her staff are, always helpful, return calls promptly and are great with kids.

Submitted Feb. 15, 2007 | flag

The office staff and nurses are helpful and thoughtful. Dr. Longe always makes herself available for questions/concerns outside of her normal appointment times. The doctor and the office staff have a quality of care that is second to none.

Submitted Jan. 3, 2006 | flag