Rate Dr. Billy J. Black

Dr. Billy J. Black's Ratings

He is the absolute best doctor!! I have been going to him since 2007 and would never go to a different doctor! You will have to wait a little while, but the wait is worth it!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2586236].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 20, 2014

Terrible. The wait is ridiculous and after seeing him for 5 months he dropped me because I missed one appointment and could not call in to reschedule because their phone service kept saying they were closed when they should have been open.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2421261].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 15, 2014

Dr.Black is a great doctor he delivered both my little boys he was always super nice and kept me informed on everything

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][757407].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 8, 2014

Would not go to any other Dr. In Morristown he and his staff are very friendly he was God sent to do this job and touch so many peoples lives.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][757406].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 26, 2013

Dr. Black delivered both of my girls @ Morristown Hamblen Hospital. He is WONDERFUL to say the least. He has the best bedside manner, and takes the time to address any concerns you may have. He has an awesome personality and has never made me feel uncomfortable no matter the situation!!! I recommend him everytime someone asks for a good OBGYN.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][757405].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 24, 2011

He is always helpful and any fears ive had hes always been there to help. he delivered my second child and it was a wonderful experience. I've recomended him to everyone i know.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][757404].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 23, 2011

Dr Black is AWESOME!!! He has delivered 2 of my kids and was great with me and them. I was high risk so he would see me 2 times a week. Couldnt ask for a better Dr. Will go to him if I ever have another!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][757403].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 29, 2011

Dr. Black was recommended to me after years of putting off going to see a gynecologist. I had a terrible experience with my last one because of my weight. Dr. Black was wonderful!! I cannot say enough good things about him. His bedside manner is great and he took a lot of time to talk to me. I have a feeling he is going to be very popular very quickly, so I would get in while he's still relatively new!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][757402].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 26, 2010

Dr. Black is one of the best OB I have ever had. I wish I would have started seeing him during my whole pregnancy. he is always concerned about you and takes time to listen to you. Im gonna miss him for my next pregnancy since i have moved away but if i could i would drive to see him again and again for every pregnancy, birth, womanly check up.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][757401].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 19, 2010

Dr Black is a wonderful doctor. Usually, you do have to wait a little longer to see him. But, it's worth it because he is very knowledgeable and will listen to everything you have to tell him. He will spend as much time with you as you need him to (within reason). He has a great personality and makes the patient feel very comfortable.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][757400].votes_count ]]