You may also like

Rate Dr. Pouya Mohajer

Dr. Pouya Mohajer's Ratings

Horrible staff makes you wait two hours because your 13mins late. Never picks up the phone so you could give them a courtesy call to tell them your changing a flat tire. No they just try to cancel your appointment leave you high and dry after you have been a patient with then for over a year never Late.If you have a prior authorization expect it to take a week on there end while your in withdrawal for the pain meds because you need a prior authorization to go down a dose on the same medication.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2770695].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 8, 2015

This Dr treated me like a junkie. He is a poor excuse for a Dr!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2625998].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 19, 2014

This doctor and all at the location don't have a clue. My husband and I moved here from California and would rather drive back then go there again. My husband has pain issues that CANT be fixed and 10 other doctors & him said so, but they still wont give him the meds he has been on for years. The first comment they made to us was " wow you have really great insurance." then processed orders every test, mri, and injection they could. My husband is now in more pain then ever no meds and they want him to change his diet. This doctor and their pain mgmt. offices r a joke.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2462408].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 9, 2014

I was referred to this doctor on my health plan. I am kinda shocked after reding these ratings but this guy was a jerk. Rude, demeaning, condescending and just plain would not listen. I am on some fairly high strength pain meds and he could not get over it, he has no idea what my issues are and could only pass judgement. I hate pain meds with a passion but am stuck with them or I cannot function. Anyway, guess I am just going to report him to my insurance, I have never been treated this poorly by a supposed "Doctor".

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2039695].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 21, 2014

I've been going to Dr. Mohajer appx. 4 years and he is the nest Doctor ever. His staff and hi are very patient and I never leave with unanswered questions. He not a Doctor who say to you that maybe you need surgery before exhausting all sources. Peace of mind is priceless

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2039694].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 20, 2013

This doctor is knowledgeable in pain, but when it comes to asking him for pain killers he won't prescribe them to anyone especially for someone like myself that damaged his C6 and C7 in Cervical part of my neck.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2039693].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 20, 2012

Very caring and patient - always answers all of my questions, explains every procedure to me completely. Always seems to listen and care. I am a fairly new patient, and this is the first time I have seen a pain specialist. I am glad that I found this doctor first time around!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2039692].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 1, 2012

I have had severe pain for 17 years now with numerous surgical procedures to correct the problems. None of which went as planned. Doctor Mohajer has given me my life back. He is by far the most thorough, caring doctor I have ever had. His staff is fantastic and I simply can not say enough about this person. He always sounds legitimately concerned for how IM feeling, and really listens to what IM saying. I can not possibly do this man justice in writing. JMH 1962

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2039691].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 20, 2011

Very excellent manner with patients, very knowledgeable and kind, I highly recommend

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2039690].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 2, 2011

Dr Mohajer is the most caring and knowledge pain specialist ever...I would highly recommend him to all pain sufferers!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2039689].votes_count ]]