Rate Dr. Pouya Mohajer

Dr. Pouya Mohajer's Ratings

This doctor and all at the location don't have a clue. My husband and I moved here from California and would rather drive back then go there again. My husband has pain issues that CANT be fixed and 10 other doctors & him said so, but they still wont give him the meds he has been on for years. The first comment they made to us was " wow you have really great insurance." then processed orders every test, mri, and injection they could. My husband is now in more pain then ever no meds and they want him to change his diet. This doctor and their pain mgmt. offices r a joke.

Submitted June 9, 2014 | flag

I was referred to this doctor on my health plan. I am kinda shocked after reding these ratings but this guy was a jerk. Rude, demeaning, condescending and just plain would not listen. I am on some fairly high strength pain meds and he could not get over it, he has no idea what my issues are and could only pass judgement. I hate pain meds with a passion but am stuck with them or I cannot function. Anyway, guess I am just going to report him to my insurance, I have never been treated this poorly by a supposed "Doctor".

Submitted Jan. 21, 2014 | flag

I've been going to Dr. Mohajer appx. 4 years and he is the nest Doctor ever. His staff and hi are very patient and I never leave with unanswered questions. He not a Doctor who say to you that maybe you need surgery before exhausting all sources. Peace of mind is priceless

Submitted Oct. 20, 2013 | flag

This doctor is knowledgeable in pain, but when it comes to asking him for pain killers he won't prescribe them to anyone especially for someone like myself that damaged his C6 and C7 in Cervical part of my neck.

Submitted Aug. 20, 2012 | flag

Very caring and patient - always answers all of my questions, explains every procedure to me completely. Always seems to listen and care. I am a fairly new patient, and this is the first time I have seen a pain specialist. I am glad that I found this doctor first time around!

Submitted April 1, 2012 | flag

I have had severe pain for 17 years now with numerous surgical procedures to correct the problems. None of which went as planned. Doctor Mohajer has given me my life back. He is by far the most thorough, caring doctor I have ever had. His staff is fantastic and I simply can not say enough about this person. He always sounds legitimately concerned for how IM feeling, and really listens to what IM saying. I can not possibly do this man justice in writing. JMH 1962

Submitted May 20, 2011 | flag

Very excellent manner with patients, very knowledgeable and kind, I highly recommend

Submitted April 2, 2011 | flag

Dr Mohajer is the most caring and knowledge pain specialist ever...I would highly recommend him to all pain sufferers!

Submitted April 23, 2008 | flag

I have been under Dr. Mohajer's care for 2 years and am very blessed to have found such a caring and wonderful doctor. He is respectfull of my time and has used his knowledge to get me to a place where pain no longer rules my life. Thank you Dr. Pouya Mohajer.

Submitted April 22, 2007 | flag

By far the best Doctor ever. I have a serious nerve problem in my back and 4 bad disc. If it were not for Dr. Mohajer I would not be where I am today. I'm actually able to work again (unable to work for 3 years). I went through 5 diff pain doctors that just wanted to drug me up and send me away. Dr. Mohajer has always taken the time to listen, get to the source of the problem, and give every option possible. He is always very professional. I would recommend him to everyone who is suffering. He is by far the best.

Submitted March 24, 2007 | flag